Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
    :ROTF:

Not that I agree with Joe, but gotta love the hate.

To get back to the question. NO, there is no info on these, no date, no price. It probably is safe to assume it's a basswood body with a maple cap. Probably pays and sounds pretty much like the Wolfgang.
    vince, that's because in spite of the "FUGLiness", we'll be owning one of the Limited production ones when they're released!!!
    mike.

Comment

We all know that the bottom line is .... They will be at least double what
      the older EBMM/Peavey's were. Gee...a used MM..for say $1200.00?
      Or this new FMIC with the crappy headstock for $2400.00?
      Fullers should have about 15 of these hanging for 12 years too! :ROTF:

Comment

I love it in white. My gripe is going to be the price, it should be ineteresting to see what they go for.
        Turn that Sh......... down!

Comment

Originally posted by cdwillis View Post
          Looks like a tele fucked a les paul.

Yup, I'd say that's accurate. EVH is #1 in my book, but that guitar looks like #2.

Comment

My issue with the Wolfgangs whether it is an EBMM, Peavey, or Fender is that the body is UGLY. How can someone go from a hot rodded, striped, Strat style axe to this "Wolfgang" monstrosity? That aside, the EBMM is a better quality guitar than the Peavey if it is built anything like the EBMM Petrucci model. Because of how ugly the Wolfgang guitar bodies are, there are none in my collection
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

I've played quite a few uninspiring Ernie Ball & Peavey EVH guitars. Finally found this Pat Pending Goldtop that just roars. Plays like butter and E strings dont slip off the neck...plus it has one of the most insane quilt/birdseye necks I've ever seen:

Comment

Originally posted by Devnor View Post
                I've played quite a few uninspiring Ernie Ball & Peavey EVH guitars. Finally found this Pat Pending Goldtop that just roars. Plays like butter and E strings dont slip off the neck...plus it has one of the most insane quilt/birdseye necks I've ever seen:

Man, that's a keeper! Awesome neck..

Comment

I'm with Joe on this one, they are hideous guitars in literally every way possible.

small dots = yuk
                  warped body = please
                  too dumb for words headstock = wtf
                  goofy truss rod cut out on fret 22 = whateva

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

i like the small dots
                    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Reminds me of those melted faces from The Wall.
                      Another Brick in the Wall, part 2, those screwy looking kids.

Fugly.

Comment

if they actually do sell them, they will prolly be made by the Charvel gang...
                        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

My buddy is Wolfgang and Roth's tech. He says "Oh, they're gonna sell them".

And I'll have pricing you guys will love once available!
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                            And I'll have pricing you guys will love once available!

pssst, when?????
                            "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

I asked about that at the show, and they had no ETA...
                              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                                No hate here guys, honestly.

I just think they are incredibly unatractive guitars and totally understand some people like them. Hey Basking Robbins had it right offering all kinds of flavors for Ice Cream.

Just fuck ass ugly guitars that Ed obviously designed while drunk out of his ass. Just my opinion.
                                Ed did not design the Wolfgang, neither did Hartley Peavey. Jim DiCola did. I got that info straight from Hartley himself.

How do I know this? Peavey flew me down to Meridian for an entire day of interviews a few years back. The last interview was with Hartley Peavey. We hit it off bigtime, and after 20 minutes of "formal interview" we ended up talking, joking around, and laughing our asses off. Hartley is funny as Hell! Ed was still with Peavey at the time. Anyway, Hartley made it very clear that Ed didn't design the Wolfgang, and Jose Arredondo's involvement with
                                Last edited by johnnyguitar; 06-27-2008, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X