Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea/rumors on new stuff from Jackson/Charvel this 2008 NAMM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bout a death kelly shape! ....maybe Namm 2012 heh

Comment

RR 27 would be killer
      Black with red bevels and red binding... mmm
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Rr 36 !!!
        My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

RR42!! geez.

Comment

There might be another high end Japanese King V with a fixed bridge.

Not sure though, we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

I just heard a rumor that there may be another price hike.....Fuckers!!!
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                I just heard a rumor that there may be another price hike.....Fuckers!!!

Doh

Comment

No way! If there is another price hike...I won't buy a new guitar from Jackson anymore. $3000 Canadian is enough for an RR1.
                  Last edited by DC_rhoads82; 01-04-2008, 01:00 AM.

Comment

I just hope they show some new production models... to me it´s a big snooze when companies that have a standard line only showcase custom builds.

Comment

RR24 - I agree the black binding on Ebony was a bad decision. Although of all the models it looks best on the White one. I'm not sure I would like matching binding & bevels. Maybe it would be cool. I would prefer they go to the white or pearloid binding & reverse Sharfins. If they want to keep the limited run "limited", they could just have one solid color on the new RR24s instead of going Black w/ yellow bevels. Heck they could even reverse the colors & go yellow w/ black bevels.
                      I actually like the matching logo & bevels, it sets it apart from most other import productions. I don't mind the battery box. Mostly just because it is convenient. It doesn't matter if I change batteries once a year, twice a year, every month, or every day. At the end of the day it is just more convenient & I can't hear a difference in tone.

More maple is good. I still need to score a Trans Black DK2M.
                      Neckthru import KV, Kelly, & WR shapes would be nice to see.
                      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

How about black MOP inlays? Would look great on Maple boards. Heck, I would settle for more Maple boarded Jacksons.

Comment

Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
                          Two Words: KV PRO
                          (well... an acronym and a word... or three words... depending on how you look at it )

I don't think that they would do that. And even if they did that, it wouldn't have the same ol' high quality the early 90's KV PROs had.
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                            I don't think that they would do that. And even if they did that, it wouldn't have the same ol' high quality the early 90's KV PROs had.

Who's to say that they wouldn't have the same high quality? That's purely speculation.

I've seen some very high quality Jackson Stars.

Comment

cannella - how do you know this info? Or just speculating?

Comment

I'd also like to know how Cannella has all the goods!

Comment

Working...
                                X