Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea/rumors on new stuff from Jackson/Charvel this 2008 NAMM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
    What about offering a fixed bridge or string through body on all of the models.

(cough cough) like on the KV2 for starters...
    Shh... We all know you what you want a real KV2T. Consider this guitar though: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77974.
    Or just keep looking on ebay.
    -Adam

Comment

I'd like to see that they are selling Jackson/Charvel to someone else. I'd also like to see them can the EVH stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by anuske9 View Post
        Shh... We all know you what you want a real KV2T. Consider this guitar though: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77974.
        Or just keep looking on ebay.

I was looking at one of those today at a music store near me. $1900, Grey.

Very nice guitar. I just wish it had the normal head stock.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
          I'd like to see that they are selling Jackson/Charvel to someone else. I'd also like to see them can the EVH stuff.
          I'd agree with going easy on the EVH stuff, seems like they spend a lot of money pushing his stuff and that could be put towards new models instead.
          I'd love to see more maple, also I'd like some more neck through import guitars, like a warrior or KV.

Comment

Originally posted by demeyes View Post
            I'd agree with going easy on the EVH stuff, seems like they spend a lot of money pushing his stuff and that could be put towards new models instead.
            I'd love to see more maple, also I'd like some more neck through import guitars, like a warrior or KV.
            Did anyone mention "Dimebag"...?

Oh, yeah, that was me...a few posts ago. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
              Light that fire Matt!!!
              is that a hint?
              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

So what was the rumor about new Charvel imports? I've been hoping they would put out some models similar to the EVH or Demartini but made in Korea/Japan.
                I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Whoever is going to NAMM will not be disapointed. That is stright from me. As far as new body styles not really but very innovative stuff this NAMM and even more at summer NAMM

Comment

No import Charvels as of yet but I can tell you that USA Charvels will be one hell of a bang for the buck

Comment

Originally posted by Cannella View Post
                      No import Charvels as of yet but I can tell you that USA Charvels will be one hell of a bang for the buck
                      Never doubt Cinnamon Boy.
                      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Damn, I almost chocked on a dorito.
                        Stop it!!
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Two Words: KV PRO
                          (well... an acronym and a word... or three words... depending on how you look at it )
                          - Adam

Comment

FMIC has not show an interest in bang for buck on the USA models so far.
                            Someone in mgt would have to be fired to see that kind of change I believe.
                            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                              that is true. its an extra pointless hole if u change the pickup to passive

I agree %110, maybe I'm too picky, but this would prevent me from from buying a DK1.

Comment

any new colours coming out??? i heard the bond has some new bevels

Comment

Working...
                                X