Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea/rumors on new stuff from Jackson/Charvel this 2008 NAMM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if those pickguard Charvels are the new value minded USAs? They looked a bit separate from the Customs, and seemed rather numerous for NAMM Customs.

Comment

• Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
      I wonder if those pickguard Charvels are the new value minded USAs? They looked a bit separate from the Customs, and seemed rather numerous for NAMM Customs.
      I doubt it with matching headstocks...

Comment

• Just noticed too that the blue one has a custom shop logo on the headstock as well.

So much for dreaming, it would have been nice to see...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
          Just noticed too that the blue one has a custom shop logo on the headstock as well.

So much for dreaming, it would have been nice to see...
          Damn, just saw that after you pointed that out. I wonder how much those BCRich Gunslinger Reissues are gonna cost and where they're going to be made. Those are looking pretty attractive.

Comment

• The list prices for those NAMM Charvels are up on their web site.

http://www.charvelguitars.com/images..._custom_xl.gif

Comment

• Some pretty cool stuff! I'm scratching my head a little as to why they put a toothpaste logo on the Knievel graphic strathead, though. It's pretty damn cool otherwise.

Comment

• looks like the Black/Yellow RR24 has received white binding :o

Comment

• Nah, bro. That logo is hand painted, 70s-style autobody script. Kinda cool, IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by skarhead View Post
                    looks like the Black/Yellow RR24 has received white binding :o
                    And reversed sharkfins too... I guess it's still one of the limited first batch.
                    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

• Anyone noticed that BC Rich having a Jackson style lightning sky graphic?

Comment

• Yes, that was my first thought when I opened the Flickr site.

Is it a Dan Lawrence graphic? Is he doing work for BC Rich now, too?
                        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

• No import Charvels as of yet but I can tell you that USA Charvels will be one hell of a bang for the buck
                          I am not trying to be an as*hole but the lowest charvels at NAMM lists at $3,200 which puts it at the demartini's price of around $2,400. When I heard you say bang for the buck I was thinking cheaper then the charvel pointies or the oiled special run that were around $1,600. Is there more coming at summer namm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                            I am not trying to be an as*hole but the lowest charvels at NAMM lists at $3,200 which puts it at the demartini's price of around $2,400. When I heard you say bang for the buck I was thinking cheaper then the charvel pointies or the oiled special run that were around $1,600. Is there more coming at summer namm?
                            I guess he was thinking in gas prices. You know gas goes up to 4 bucks a gallon during Summer, then goes back down to $3.75, and everyone goes , "WOOOO, gas is cheaper now. Forgetting that it was 3.35 before the price spike.

So yeah the Charvels are no longer 10,000, but they are more than they were before the price hike.

As cool as the single hum stratheads are with the pickguards, they are still $2500ish guitars(with a very good discount). That isn't cheap for a alder body, 1 simple color guitar.
                            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

• Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                              Nah, bro. That logo is hand painted, 70s-style autobody script. Kinda cool, IMHO.

Yeah, I was going off the first pic I saw. After seeing Vince's closeup shot of the headstock, it's kinda growing on me. It fits well with the whole '70s vibe of the guitar.

Comment

Working...
                              X