Mustaine sig is with Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scotty View Post
    I woold assume that Dave an in put on how this guitar was going to turn out. If not I bet he is pretty embarrassed right about now. Of course after he gets his pacheck he might not care what we think.
    im pretty sure he said he loves the USA one with the quilt maple top and gold hardware

of course, what else could he say

Comment

Those inlays are fuckin ugly, I'm not impressed with the looks of that guitar at all. I like the look of the ESP better. I think his Jacksons look the best though.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
        which blonde?? there are 3 of them
        The one from Slovakia silly. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by KingV1 View Post
          Doesn't Dave know it is tough to play guitar with gloves on? The guitar dont look too bad considering the time frame they were under to do all of the promotions and actually build that.....And with all that under trying to please Dave. Im sure alot of people got very little sleep. Hats off to Dean for pulling it off so fast.
          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

I never cared for, nor would I want the ESP model. The Dean I wouldn't mind... I kinda dig it!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Meh. Looks like a King V body with some kind of bastard between the Ibanez and ESP headstock and the worst inlays that were ever put on a production model. I don't think the headstock looks THAT bad, but it's pretty underwhelming.. mostly due to the inlays.. I thought Dave stopped doing drugs?

Comment

It reminds me of the Jackson more than the DV8, shorter fins than the DV8 also. I would have prefered sharkfins without dots myself. Reminds me of the stringthru Rhoads in a way and the silver with black hardware look good also.

I still prefer the Jackson King V Pro, but I also like this better than the DV8.

Comment

Originally posted by palepainter View Post
                  Doesn't Dave know it is tough to play guitar with gloves on? The guitar dont look too bad considering the time frame they were under to do all of the promotions and actually build that.....And with all that under trying to please Dave. Im sure alot of people got very little sleep. Hats off to Dean for pulling it off so fast.
                  Well Mike you seem to know well about the time frame, maybe you can also tell us if he tried to come back to Jackson and that didn't happen at the last moment?
                  Check my bands!
                  www.myspace.com/magicktr
                  www.myspace.com/sinif64
                  www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by Baum83 View Post
                    Meh. Looks like a King V body with some kind of bastard between the Ibanez and ESP headstock and the worst inlays that were ever put on a production model. I don't think the headstock looks THAT bad, but it's pretty underwhelming.. mostly due to the inlays.. I thought Dave stopped doing drugs?
                    I thought he was smoked myself. :ROTF: Looks like it kicked in good too because he was all stiff at first and then nice and sociable when signing time came around.

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                      Well Mike you seem to know well about the time frame, maybe you can also tell us if he tried to come back to Jackson and that didn't happen at the last moment?
                      I heard the same thing. Doubleneck KV and others have mentioned that a deal was almost finalized with Fender and then I guess something happened where Dave wasn't happy. What happened ?

Comment

Originally posted by Roidster View Post
                        is it just me or is the vid feed breaking up a bit
                        yup, same....
                        Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
                        Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
                        Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

Comment

again another copy...nothing can be like it's original, innie?
                          i think this new signatured one can't reach the beauty of a kv1..
                          -We Who Are Not As others!!!!-
                          http://www.myspace.com/meditaband
                          http://www.myspace.com/mfatihercan

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheBoy View Post
                            again another copy...nothing can be like it's original, innie?
                            i think this new signatured one can't reach the beauty of a kv1..
                            I'll take a KV1 anytime over anything, period.

Comment

Originally posted by caesar81 View Post
                              I heard the same thing. Doubleneck KV and others have mentioned that a deal was almost finalized with Fender and then I guess something happened where Dave wasn't happy. What happened ?
                              That guy is Vince Sansevere. Do a google search on that clown & you may reconsider believing anything he posts. He has 0 credibility. He made up the story about Dave coming back, and now he's following it up with BS about how it almost happened so he can still be a bigshot to the few people who haven't figured out the deal with him.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                                LOL He never played ESP before Jackson either, did he?

or Jackson before BC Rich?
                                "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
                                Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
                                Dimebag Darrell
                                Chuck Schuldiner
                                Cliff Burton

Comment

Working...
                                X