No announcement yet.

Mustaine sig is with Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to look at the bottom of the headstock first upclose, it's not so bad. It's like Randy Rhoads meets a KV variant of the ESP DV8 and Jackson KV. It's cool, but only 150 to be made? How much street price?

Comment

not too bad... I've seen worse.
      "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
      Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
      Dimebag Darrell
      Chuck Schuldiner
      Cliff Burton

Comment

that was sooo lame
        http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

meh...it's okay. it is cool up to the neck, from there it is all down hill. the inlays are weird and the headstock is lame, in my opinion....
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Comment

Did I just hear Dave say, that they 1st started talking about this about a month ago?
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

they of had a bit of a speech before they unvailed the guitar
                http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

That's hot man !

Comment

That's a real guitar my ass, the KV1 was a real guitar, why did he pick dean, more like he got screwed into it
                    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Pretty asian chick asked: "Why did you pick Dean Guitars over all other guitar manufacturers?" (or something like that):

"Because Dean understands the value of Dave Mustaine and Megadeth." Dave Mustaine
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                        Did I just hear Dave say, that they 1st started talking about this about a month ago?
                        Yes.

Dude, I think that dude there just said, " I don't like Megadeth."

And Dave was like, "I'm going to go around the corner."

Comment

I like that guitar...is it just one color?

Comment

IMO it's horrid. Even the logo looks wrong. At least it would be "Dean-ish" if they stuck with one of their own headstocks. Freaky inlays too. Wonder if they're MoP? Regardless: yuk.

Not that it matters, but set neck or neck-thru, any guesses?

Comment

Ok at least it's with black hardware and not a too bad headstock..
                              Check my bands!
                              www.myspace.com/magicktr
                              www.myspace.com/sinif64
                              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

neck thru
                                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                                X