Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson probably hired hackers to do it :ROTF:

Comment

I like it. Its a V. The inlays are good. The headstock isn't bad. What exactly was anyone expecting? I mean Jackson, ESP, Dean whatever... it was going to be a V. I am sure the neck will be the same as the ESP and Jackson. It will SHRED! Come on its DAVE. I'll get one and give it a shot.
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
        I like it. Its a V. The inlays are good. The headstock isn't bad. What exactly was anyone expecting? I mean Jackson, ESP, Dean whatever... it was going to be a V. I am sure the neck will be the same as the ESP and Jackson. It will SHRED! Come on its DAVE. I'll get one and give it a shot.
        I'll take one of Dean's roundhorns over this guitar

Comment

I Think it looks alright, but then again what's so different about apart from the name on the Headstock and two little pointy bits stickin out. I Don't think it's bad, it's good the Axxion has'nt made an appearence..............YET!

Comment

Mehhh... not impressed. Who cut the tip off the headstock?

Comment

I have always hated sharp pointy Vs and this is no exception.

it's pretty much an abortion in my book. can Dean EVER make a decent looking headstock? every one of their headstocks is terrible, as is this ESP copy looking one.

Dave can stab some small animals with the sharp ends I guess. make him more evil, since that's apparently what's important in metal these days, rather than musicianship.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I tell you though, Dave seems pretty cool to all the fans. He's mellow and chill, you know? Man... I wish I was there man.

Comment

Looks better than his ESP model, IMO. Would be cooler if they made him a rounded horn version, though.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice Inlays's's's's .... Not.

Actually liked the ESP batter.
                    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

This guitar is so soulless.. Mustaine has never played Dean.. the guitar is uninspired.. so no thanks.
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

LOL He never played ESP before Jackson either, did he?
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Now you know he will still play Jackson Y2KV's and KV's live.

Comment

I think that it looks better than his olds esp, yeah, but the inlays are ugly and I don't like that kind of bevels on the body. I wonder where the import version will be made. I'll buy a silver sparkle king V pro over this any day.

Comment

I woold assume that Dave an in put on how this guitar was going to turn out. If not I bet he is pretty embarrassed right about now. Of course after he gets his pacheck he might not care what we think.
                              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Body looks OK. Inlays and headstock look like crap.

What happened to his line of signature Duncans that were covered?
                                Popular is not the same as good
                                Rare is not the same as valuable
                                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                                X