X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please cancel so mine gets done quicker

Comment

Originally posted by Dukeman5 View Post
      Try The Music Zoo in Long Island New York. Great website. I've been to the store as well. They are a killer Charvel & Jackson dealer. I ordered a Custom Shop Jackson from them two years ago and they gave me a great price and there are easy to deal with, Unfortunately I still don't have the guitar. I've been getting a run around from Jackson for two years. The original quote I have is 10-12 months. Jackson keeps pushing it. Now they are telling me maybe Dec 31st. Unacceptable! No other custom shop takes this long. I am so disgusted with them I might cancel my order if I don't see it by the end of October. No guitar is worth that wait!
      I ordered mine from TMZ and they are great. Has yours been started yet? If not, you will never see it by the end of October. Mine were started in April and I'll be lucky to have mine by that time...

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
        Please cancel so mine gets done quicker
        WTF!!!/???? Daze you kill me bro!!!!
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukeman5 View Post
          Try The Music Zoo in Long Island New York. Great website. I've been to the store as well. They are a killer Charvel & Jackson dealer. I ordered a Custom Shop Jackson from them two years ago and they gave me a great price and there are easy to deal with, Unfortunately I still don't have the guitar. I've been getting a run around from Jackson for two years. The original quote I have is 10-12 months. Jackson keeps pushing it. Now they are telling me maybe Dec 31st. Unacceptable! No other custom shop takes this long. I am so disgusted with them I might cancel my order if I don't see it by the end of October. No guitar is worth that wait!
          You need to call Jackson and see what's going on. I don't want to say anything negative but I would be all over the dealer I made the purchase from. You're his customer so he should be up their ass for you if he gives a shit about you and the money you spent.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X