My "new" and very confusing LTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/Zakk...S/view/8181655

And there you go...2004, before the 25th (2005. right?).
    www.JerryRobison.com
    '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Zakks Concorde has a V-trem not a Floyd....no??

Comment

Thought is was a floyd? Who else would put EMGs in it? :think:
        www.JerryRobison.com
        '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

His GMW polka-dot Vs have Floyds....his Concorde has a V-trem (unless he has two) :

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            Sooo....back to that hardtail thing....now that that's settled, do we want to walk through the proper definition of "tremolo"?
            "You say potato, I say Vibrato!"
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Hell, I don't know anymore. Less concerned on if the guitar is a sibling of Zakk's than if one "fact" is incorrect then how many more? I really wanted an LTD and I really wanted a Mike Shannon created guitar, this was to solve both yet I am believing less and less of what I was told. The digging will continue. Has anyone around here ever created an all LTD thread going through all the different runs and one off's out there? That would be interesting.

@Hellbat...I say Clamato...with beer.
              www.JerryRobison.com

Comment

I will look up the serial number to mine for you tomorrow so you can see how close they are. Another JCF member had one of these string thru Concordes as well except his was the only one that was a different wood than the others. I don't recall who that was though. As for the different versions of the Concorde, I'm only aware of those I listed above as well as 7 that were sort of unofficial builds many years ago by some of the older JCFers. They were referred to as long wings I believe. Other Rhoads Jacksons are the black/gold PCS series in 1994 and the JCF 01 which was a version of the guitar Rhoads was supposed to get next but was accidentally sold at the NAMM show. There were 25 of these and 3 prototypes. The black/gold PCS Rhoads is an absolutely killer guitar too btw.
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

ejpii had the mahogany version, sent him a PM. Would love to hear that guitar! Haven't heard of the long wings, and I thought about watching for one of the PCS or a JCF to become available. Heard nothing but good on those. Next year maybe, guitar funds are a little dry after this new purchase. OK, a lotta dry.
                  www.JerryRobison.com

Comment

Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post
                    His GMW polka-dot Vs have Floyds....his Concorde has a V-trem (unless he has two) :

Why'd this guy surround a diamond with turds? An inside look at how to ruin everything with way too many distasteful pinch harmonics.Don't get me wrong I like him but he does it way too much and you guys know it.
                    Last edited by leftykingv2; 08-29-2013, 02:08 AM.
                    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Partial @ Marshall View Post
                      ejpii had the mahogany version, sent him a PM. Would love to hear that guitar! Haven't heard of the long wings, and I thought about watching for one of the PCS or a JCF to become available. Heard nothing but good on those. Next year maybe, guitar funds are a little dry after this new purchase. OK, a lotta dry.

Hey, I sent you a P.M.

EJ

Comment

Working...
                      X