It's a GO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lepard View Post
    Whatever happened to the Cock Dragon guitar ? The JCF has turned that monstrosity into a legend up to the point where it might actually be desireable. Good god, what have we done !.
    How bout a neck paint? you dont see those often. it could have the cock dragon go all the way up the neck, and the head of it be painted on the headstock. that would be fuckin cool. in a sense, the neck would be the body of the cockdragon, and the headstock would be the head. probably have to do a custom headstock shape to accomodate it.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Looks cool but why not do some custom inlay work as well? Dots seem rather boring against a crazy paint job like that. How about some exclamation mark inlays in black with "FWAM!" at the 12th fret?
      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
        Looks cool but why not do some custom inlay work as well? Dots seem rather boring against a crazy paint job like that. How about some exclamation mark inlays in black with "FWAM!" at the 12th fret?
        I don't know- there's just the small issue of added cost, a LOT of it, for a custom inlay. But I def like the FWAM at the 12th fret. That is BADASS!

Comment

Black sharkies on maple board? That's why the DK2M looks so god damn hot.

Maybe the dots will suit this better in the end. Looks fine how you have it now.

Comment

That looks awesome.

Did you design that yourself or get a graphic made up for it?

Comment

Originally posted by JonSick View Post
              That looks awesome.

Did you design that yourself or get a graphic made up for it?
              That's all me. Drew it by hand then colored it in Photoshop.

Comment

id make the cock dragon coming down the board and look like he's spitting the fwam lol
                Haters gonna hate
                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Hmm. I'm no clinical psychologist but I'd say there are some serious unresolved penis issues here on the board. Throwing a dart at my psychological bullshit terminology dart board and... it lands on, inadequate penis size and/or penis envy!

Comment

Vector: Loving it! Just stick to 1-hum PU config. It's the sexiest!

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
                      Vector: Loving it! Just stick to 1-hum PU config. It's the sexiest!
                      GP- No can do, bro! Sexiest or not, I've been really enjoying the sound of the rhythm pup when playing arpeggios and fast alternate picked scalar runs. Besides, I got an ESP/LTD Roope RL-600 Star that is neck thru, 24 frets and has one pup and I hate that I can't go to the phased or all rhythm setting. I will say that with a EVH Frankenstein pup, it's the shit for mean ol' aggressive riffing and whammy bar histrionics.

Comment

Oh this just keeps getting better & better (or more stupid...) In addition to the "FWAM" 12 fret inlay, I'm going to get a sustainer in the neck pup. Never had one but always dug the sonic possibilities. And since this is likely my last custom order, I figure what the fuck. Go for broke. Which is what I will be once this finally gets built.
                        Last edited by vector; 05-07-2012, 08:24 PM.

Comment

gets built

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Correct (ed)

Comment

And it's NOT a go. Can't paint a sustainer or put a cover over it. Fuck.

Comment

Why can't the Sustainer be painted/covered? Jackson won't do it? I mean, it can be done, physically it ain't impossible, you can even paint pickups without a cover...
                                "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                                Gotta get away from here.
                                Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                                Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                                X