1991 Randy Rhodes Pro value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takes a big man to admit it, Vass.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      If you smoked something like that you probably wouldn't care if your reflexes were off
      Very true!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        Sure I like melody. I like rhythm too, but you don't see me try to bust some rhymes!
        LOL you guys are cracking me up!

Comment

Aight I'm gonna bring this sumbich round full circle for the benefit of the OP.

Exactly how much of Xeno's weed can he get in a trade for the Rhoads Pro??

Comment

Aight I'm gonna bring this sumbich round full circle for the benefit of the OP.

Exactly how much of Xeno's weed can he get in a trade for the Rhoads Pro??
            I'm a CS snob. I wouldn't trade more than an ounce for an import.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              I'm a CS snob. I wouldn't trade more than an ounce for an import.

I will say this about the Reflex pickups. As a buyer of a vintage guitar, in a way they are a good thing to see. They mean the guitar has not been messed with. If some previous owner had been inclined to molest this guitar, those pups would have surely been the first victim.

Maybe kick up the offer to two ounces?

Comment

I will say this about the Reflex pickups. As a buyer of a vintage guitar, in a way they are a good thing to see. They mean the guitar has not been messed with. If some previous owner had been inclined to molest this guitar, those pups would have surely been the first victim.

Maybe kick up the offer to two ounces?
                Unmolested? Nah, put EMGs in it and maybe kick it up an extra half ounce.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                X