No announcement yet.

1991 Randy Rhodes Pro value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare or not, I can't think of ever once hearing someone looking for a Jackson with Reflex pickups, period, much less placing a premium on them for being rare. In all likelihood, the vast majority of potential buyers will see the pickups as something that will need upgraded, and will value it accordingly. Maybe they'll be surprised by how much then end up liking them, but I don't see anyone paying extra. Based on the prices USAs are going for these days, I think the $600-800 UDS figure that someone mentioned early on is about the best you could hope for, at least in the US market - not sure how that translates to your market though.

Comment

Slightly off topic but the King V Pros from this period (i.e. Dave Cumstaine model) are really hard to track down. Or is it just me? They never turn up and when they do people seem to want the same as a freaking KV1.
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

$800 USD tops is my estimate

Comment

I've owned a bunch over the years and I have sold all but 1. The price has steadily been going up. last one I sold I got $1500 for it.

Comment

I think it's worth mentioning that T'Pau rocked Reflex pickups. T'Pau were pretty frickin' tight and anybody that says otherwise can go suck a fat one!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              T'Pau were pretty frickin' tight and anybody that says otherwise can go suck a fat one!
              By fat one, I'm thinking something like this

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I always liked that tune.
                96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                  Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                  There's at least one participant in this thread already smoking something along those lines. I suspect even more.

Comment

Just put one out...

The song has a nice melody...don't you like melody?
                    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Just put one out...

The song has a nice melody...don't you like melody?
                      Sure I like melody. I like rhythm too, but you don't see me try to bust some rhymes!

Comment

Dang, sounds like I'm not gonna' change your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post

If I smoked something like that, my reflexes would be off, too!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sure I like melody. I like rhythm too, but you don't see me try to bust some rhymes!
                            I thought your stage name was Busta Rhymes.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

There's at least one participant in this thread already smoking something along those lines. I suspect even more.
                              Perhaps

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              If I smoked something like that, my reflexes would be off, too!
                              If you smoked something like that you probably wouldn't care if your reflexes were off
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Lol me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X