• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yup, folks... I will soon be Jackson-less

good work detective [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh ok, Willie. Don't get me wrong, they are great for heavy power chord slush but for leads they totally suck. IMO of course. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Totally your opinion, Word. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] So tell me, what amp do you think has the best tones and in your experience, why? Also let us know what gigging experience you've had with the gear you hate/love.

Just curious!

Pete

Comment

Pete.. I'm stupid and young. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LinaV:
            I'm stickin to my normal fast food n stuff lol. Either that, or i'ma bring my own silverwear ^.^
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that people spit on and drop on the floor, some dude took a dump and didn't wash his hands, fast food is disgusting and is horrible for your health
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

i have to admit i dont own a jackson, spent over 6 months tryign to get a new rx10d rhoads in the uk (its all i can afford at the moment, and its only my second guitar) and finally gave up when i found my bc rich for sale

i come here because you lot seem to know your stuff

and i think i deserve a cheap rr5 from jackson, i have spent too much of my time plugging jacksons (only ever played a dx10d but it was briliant, and the other forum i visit is mainly around that price range)

David

Comment

Hey, speaking of fast-food, when I was eighteen, I was a manager at McDonalds. One night, when closing shift, I had a job for the maintenace man to do, so I looked for him in the back of the store, saw the cooler light was on, and opened the door. To my suprise there he was, taking a leak in the pickle bucket!!! Never ate fast food again after that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vivian Campbell:
                  Hey, speaking of fast-food, when I was eighteen, I was a manager at McDonalds. One night, when closing shift, I had a job for the maintenace man to do, so I looked for him in the back of the store, saw the cooler light was on, and opened the door. To my suprise there he was, taking a leak in the pickle bucket!!! Never ate fast food again after that!!!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't know what it is with their pickle buckets, but when I worked there between 16 and 17, one guy couldn't get the lid off of it for awhile. When he finally did, the bucket tipped over and pickles were all over the floor... he scooped them up and put them back in the bucket. I didn't eat pickles on their burgers for like a year or so!!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, I think their pickle buckets are cursed!!!
                    [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

no more pickles for me... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya wanna know what they put in their "Special Sauce"? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Like the sauce they use for Bic Macs? I want to know. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You can't handle the truth! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'll get a job there, and make my own damn food >.< lol. j/k, Neither I, nor my sister are ever working in fast food again. Arby's was like soooooooooooo annoying.

I guess i'll just settle with bringing my own silverwear to fancy diners. Either that, or i'll just eat at home... ^.^ ima good cook! Really! I am! I make awesome cookies, and whoopie pies [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Andrea

Comment

"That which doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger" [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                                please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
                                X