No announcement yet.

ESP Guitars info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 4 ESP guitars 2 are custom shop and 2 ESP/LTD which are my who gives a fuck what happens to them guitars. I also have 3 USA Jackson guitar a y2k,PC1 and a soloist. I prefer my ESP's over my y2k and my PC1 but not my soloist. I do love my ESP guitars.

Comment

I recently got a LTD-1000 series guitar (made in Korea) and couldn't be happier - sounds, plays and looks great! Not far from my 80s Jackson RRs tbh!!

I have to say, though, that it had a nut replaced with a bone nut before I got it. Probably the reason why it sounds as good.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        That is an awesome Horizon, what year is it?

Comment

Still so jealous of this one...
          I like EL34s.

Comment

My 1987 ESP

Comment

Originally posted by metal4you View Post
              My 1987 ESP

Woah!!!..that is killer!!!

Comment

I have had nothing but good things to say about ESP on this board, and in previous threads. All of my experiences have been with guitars prior to 1993. The only one I have left is a 1993 MII that I love. Has a great, worn in feel, and does play like butter. I also had a MX250 from 1991 that was awesome. It was stolen when I lived in Hollywood, and I have never gotten over it. I only had it for about 6 months, but I loved it! I have tried over the years to find another, and for whatever reason either it wasn't right or too much money. Well two weeks ago I decided to bite the bullet and order one from Japan. I got the quote back last week. Holy F#$K I tell you what, I can buy nearly 3 GMP's for what they want for 1 of those. NO F'ING WAY! ESP has gone CRAZY. With their hit or miss quality, that lets be honest, every large manufacturer has, they just can't expect those kind of prices to keep their custom shop doors open. I also understand the USD to YEN right now is weak and that doesn't help but still. I don't know if this helps or not, but its just my experience, and hope it helps in some way.
                "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by guitarnut1980 View Post
                  That is an awesome Horizon, what year is it?
                  I'm not sure. It's serial number 113x. I'm guessing 1988?

It is one guitar I will not part with. Not sure what the single coils is (vintage wiring), but the bridge is now a Custom Custom, and every time I plug it in it just sounds awesome. It is my Judas Priest guitar, perfectly nails those tones.

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
                    Woah!!!..that is killer!!!
                    Yes, that is. I totally love lawsuit headstock ESP's.

Comment

haha sorry to resurrect this thread, but I have not been on in a while, thought I would throw in my opinion here.

I recently acquired an m-II NTB in Woodland Camo and an EX Standard, both Standard Series MIJ Guitars. Both I absolutely love just as much, if not more, than my USA Jacksons. Great quality all around.

Also going to be picking up a horizon FR in Volcano Red and an M-II Maple sometime soon, great playing and crafted guitars.

Comment

Just played an ESP M-II at Guitar Center, and it was phenomenal.

Comment

I just got an early M1 Custom yesterday. Good guitar, but its too heavy and the neck is on the biggun side. Its definitely a good quality guitar, but I would rather play a good Model 6 or Soloist anyday........

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
                            I just got an early M1 Custom yesterday. Good guitar, but its too heavy and the neck is on the biggun side. Its definitely a good quality guitar, but I would rather play a good Model 6 or Soloist anyday........
                            Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

I'm going to save up for a '95 ESP M-II, basically my dream guitar

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.
                                Its meh.......

Comment

Working...
                                X