ESP Guitars info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP Guitars info!

Hi everyone, I was just wanting to know how have your experiences with ESP guitars have been, and what i can expect if I were to consider buying one. Any advice is appreciated

As long as you get one from before, say, 1992, they are good.

But seriously, don't you think you are asking this question on the wrong forum???

Comment

well maybe the right section of the wrong forum! Thanks for the tip though

Comment

depends on the model really...i have one (never took pics) that was assembled from parts in the nyc custom shop...it's a decent player although i still havent been able to bond with the neck as easily as charvels jacksons or ibanezes...i imagine i'll end up selling mine eventually...d.m.
        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Like DonP said, the earlier ones are the best. I worked in a store that stocked ESP, and some of them were unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by guitarnut1980 View Post
            well maybe the right section of the wrong forum! Thanks for the tip though
            Why try to run the guy off to a different forum? I get that we're a Jackson and Charvel forum but if we don't want to address questions about other brands, why does this section even exists, solely for the purpose of JCFers to show off "other brand" guitars they own?
            In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I wanted a TOM bridge guitar and scored a nice PB-500 a while back and very glad I did. But that's my only experience.

It would probably be helpful if your question were narrowed to a certain model. I mean even on the JCF it would be hard to make a blanket statement about all Jackson/Charvel guitars in general.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                Why try to run the guy off to a different forum? I get that we're a Jackson and Charvel forum but if we don't want to address questions about other brands, why does this section even exists, solely for the purpose of JCFers to show off "other brand" guitars they own?
                Because maybe a forum that talks nothing about ESP guitars would know better than us? Don't cha think???

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                  Because maybe a forum that talks nothing about ESP guitars would know better than us? Don't cha think???
                  Apparently he sees the wisdom and experience of the people here regardless of what brand guitar they play and knowing the some here DO in fact play the brand in question, he asked for opinions here. If he wanted the opinion of people on an ESP forum, he'd be there instead of here.
                  Don't cha think???

Comment

I get ALL my advice from the JCF. Jackson/Charvel gear advice, advice on gear from other manufacturers, medical advice, legal advice, financial advice, EVERYTHING. One stop shop!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                      I get ALL my advice from the JCF. Jackson/Charvel gear advice, advice on gear from other manufacturers, medical advice, legal advice, financial advice, EVERYTHING. One stop shop!
                      ...and thanks to Lou, even advice on your love life!

Comment

i had an M1 custom, the NT with the huge bevel on the treble horn, an m1 bolton, and a phoenix, they were all great guitars. IMO once you get to a certain level instrument its feel. granted there are duds and just special guitars of every make, even the cheapo shits, ESPs higher end stuff you shouldn't have issues with.

Comment

httrd545d54r.jpg
                          sigpic
                          Action Jackson

Comment

I have an 85 NYC custom shop parts strat head and it feels like a vintage Fender to be honest.
                            Really nice guitar.
                            I had a 90 M 1 and it was nice as well.Can't say anything bad very good players.
                            A friend has a 96 M1 and the neck seems way wider and I don't care for that one.
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I have several ESP's. While my heart belongs to Jackson, I must admit ESP makes a great guitar. Though, if you're looking to get a custom shop, you are going to have to PAY. The custom shop prices are ridiculous; nevertheless, they make a great guitar.

Comment

Working...
                              X