Where's the Misha Mansoor sig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the Misha Mansoor sig?

Seems that he would be a great catch for the brand. Good looking Fwd guitar player.

Just copy his CS 7 string.
    http://iheartguitarblog.com/2012/04/...html#more-6031
    Last edited by Flatpicker; 10-03-2012, 10:44 PM.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Would be, but Misha won't commit to one company. At least not a company with as strict as endorsee policy as I expect FMIC/Jackson has. He plays loads of boutique/custom instruments and hence must be afforded some flexibility in his guitar choices.

But yeah, copying that sig would work really well, not expensive component-wise minus pickups, and they can just use Crunch Lab/Liquifire instead of BKPs, that is his proffered Dimarzio set.
    I like EL34s.

Comment

The unfortunate reality is yes, he indeed might sell a few Jacskons; but Periphery is still complete shit.
      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I've tried to figure out what the hype is about Periphery, but I just don't get it. The few songs I've listened to didn't do it for me, which makes it that much harder for me to understand why everyone thinks Misha is so cool.

He does seem to have a friendly personality and he's a gear whore like many of us, but I don't think he's anything special as a player and the songwriting is ick.
        Last edited by MetalDaze; 10-04-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

don't know the band, or the player, but that is a sweet guitar. i would buy one in a minute - just dump the P on the fretboard. make one identical in a 6 and i'd REALLY be all over it. i love the control layout and the color. shoot, better put in an order for a 6 string version before he becomes an artist!!!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Love the nice straight string pulls that headstock gives you.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

me too. that is why i LOVE the reverse SLS headstock...
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I saw them live once, the singer looked dead at me in one of his moments on stage and I laughed in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                  The unfortunate reality is yes, he indeed might sell a few Jacskons; but Periphery is still complete shit.
                  Yep, screw those hipster trend metal bastards!

Comment

Damn, I had to refresh my memory on what these guys actually sounded like. It's like a bunch of indie and emo fans got a Carcass album mixed in with their Blood Brothers CDs and decided it would be ironic to combine the two.

This is not "modern" metal. This is trendy heavy hardcore for eunuchs.

Comment

I don't know what the whole Periphery thing is about, but he is a good guitar player otherwise from what i've seen. I think this was pretty cool.

Comment

Damn, no Periphery love in here? Anyway, Grim nailed it with his post; Misha has said in the past he couldn't see himself only playing one brand of guitar.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the genre, but I figure he would sell guitars.
                          I fully understand that my music is a generation or more behind, but realize that they need new blood.
                          Last edited by Flatpicker; 10-04-2012, 05:03 PM.
                          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Never even heard of them.
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I like Misha's playing, but I'm not really a fan of Periphery.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X