X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• This pic says it all for me. Of the ones they've made so far, those are the coolest finishes. Dzamn!!!

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      White Style1 and Candy Plum SoCal from the current (4th) run:

Comment

• That white with chrome is just too damn cool.

Comment

• Actually, this is my vote for the next batch. Candy Plum San Dimas like the So Cal above. Chrome Hardware.

They'd be gone in hours.

Comment

• I really do think the chrome hardware would be a big hit if they did another one. or several.

Comment

• Best way to find out - put chrome hardware on an existing color and put it on Ebay.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Newc View Post
                Best way to find out - put chrome hardware on an existing color and put it on Ebay.
                You do it. I'm too lazy.
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

• production models opinion

I wish they would just give us a style 1 in candy plum or ferrari, with or without chrome!!
                  Last edited by Lemures; 11-04-2009, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• You couldn't give me a Kahler. Even the Kahler FR version--Steeler, Spider, etc.--forget it. I don't like any of them.

Comment

• Dave Rude from Tesla goofing around on my latest Prod Model. That's me standing next to him. He loved the Charvel, asked me a few questions about it.

Comment

• Cool pic, Big D!
                        -------------------------
                        Blank yo!

Comment

• I can not WAIT to receive my So-Cal this week.

It took a little longer than I'd wanted to grab it...but it's coming! If I like it a lot(which I am pretty sure I will) another will be joining it.

Comment

• Hi all , first post here and a pic of my charvel . So glad I bought this , awesome axe !

Big D - Sweet pic man , gasing so bad for that geetar !
                            Last edited by jmahrr; 11-08-2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• that white & chrome is the one I want and I cant find one. they hit ebay very rarely. there is just about every other color going thru ebay regularly, not many candy reds iether, but that white & chrome is hard to find. I just wasnt in the market for a guitar when those came out........so I missed out. been trolling for a used one since. no luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                                that white & chrome is the one I want and I cant find one. they hit ebay very rarely. there is just about every other color going thru ebay regularly, not many candy reds iether, but that white & chrome is hard to find. I just wasnt in the market for a guitar when those came out........so I missed out. been trolling for a used one since. no luck.
                                I highly encourage you to grab one if you get the chance, this axe has quickly become my go-to for my 90's cover band. Looks great, sounds great, and AMAZING neck.

To further your G.A.S. problem, here is a shot of mine in action this past weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X