Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
    Maybe so you don't look like a complete dickhead? :dunno:
    another faggot ass with a big mouth. make sure you mention who you are at the next jcf gathering. I want to meet you in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
      Too late for that.
      looking forward to meeting you too. faggot

Comment

• Originally posted by axe_calibur View Post
        looking forward to meeting you too. faggot
        Where the hell is Seegermany or horns666 when ya need em'?
        You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
        You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
        --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
        --horns666 - 12/29/08
        I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          Thus my question to Monte christo. Without routing the neck pocket, I'm guessing reverse neck shim and lots of saddle shim.
          I left the trem posts at the same (or very close) height and just tightened the springs enough to pull the trem 's ass end flush. So the trem wasn't parallel to the body. Front was up to maintain string height and back was down to allow the dtuna to work.

I didn't like it. I bought one of those little L-bracket things with the set screw...

So now it's not flush but it's down only so it works with the Dtuna... That said I'm still not wild about it. It seems to take too much spring tension to keep it tight against the stop.

Comment

• Thats the trade off with bump stopping the trem for dive only. You either set the tension so that when you bend the trem comes off the stop or you crank her down so that only Conan himself can wiggle the bar.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
              Can I play?

Wow, nice lineup Chris! I still think the Polar white Style 1 with chrome hardware was the best model they've released thus far.

Comment

• Here's my SoCal

Comment

• SO I have a dumb question....... these USA production charvels, what is the finish on the neck and fretboard??? is it a urethane??? oiled? bare wood?? whats the scoop here???
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                    SO I have a dumb question....... these USA production charvels, what is the finish on the neck and fretboard??? is it a urethane??? oiled? bare wood?? whats the scoop here???
                    Gunstock oil, almost feels like bare wood.

Comment

• Excellent. just like my SL2H.

Comment

• This thread makes me want a SoCal or Style 1 even more now. Damn nice guitars.

Comment

• SO I have decided I think I want one of these USA production Charvels in the San Dimas style 1 config. I want to pick up a used one. Dont get me wrong, the $1099 price isnt out of line, its just out of my budget. yea yea yea, the economy affects us all. anyway, what are these bringing used? I watched a used white one go on ebay with a hard shell case and extra floyd and hardware in black for $900. that didnt seem bad with a case and extra floyd and hardware, but I didnt need to pay for the extra $300 worth of hardware cuz I didnt need it. and I can live with out a hard shell case too as I have an old one I can use. Just curious if anyone knows what the used market is on these? I like the Candy Red, Candy Blue, the White, and the yellow. the slime green is a bit too much for me. its cool, but I think I would get tired of it. I suppose there arent many used ones on the market cuz they are so new. they only been around for over a year. if they sold new for $999 can a person find a nice used one for $600 or so?? or is that dreaming???

Comment

SO I have decided I think I want one of these USA production Charvels in the San Dimas style 1 config. I want to pick up a used one. Dont get me wrong, the $1099 price isnt out of line, its just out of my budget. yea yea yea, the economy affects us all. anyway, what are these bringing used? I watched a used white one go on ebay with a hard shell case and extra floyd and hardware in black for $900. that didnt seem bad with a case and extra floyd and hardware, but I didnt need to pay for the extra $300 worth of hardware cuz I didnt need it. and I can live with out a hard shell case too as I have an old one I can use. Just curious if anyone knows what the used market is on these? I like the Candy Red, Candy Blue, the White, and the yellow. the slime green is a bit too much for me. its cool, but I think I would get tired of it. I suppose there arent many used ones on the market cuz they are so new. they only been around for over a year. if they sold new for $999 can a person find a nice used one for $600 or so?? or is that dreaming???
                            I bet Ebay knows!

Comment

SO I have decided I think I want one of these USA production Charvels in the San Dimas style 1 config. I want to pick up a used one. Dont get me wrong, the $1099 price isnt out of line, its just out of my budget. yea yea yea, the economy affects us all. anyway, what are these bringing used? I watched a used white one go on ebay with a hard shell case and extra floyd and hardware in black for $900. that didnt seem bad with a case and extra floyd and hardware, but I didnt need to pay for the extra $300 worth of hardware cuz I didnt need it. and I can live with out a hard shell case too as I have an old one I can use. Just curious if anyone knows what the used market is on these? I like the Candy Red, Candy Blue, the White, and the yellow. the slime green is a bit too much for me. its cool, but I think I would get tired of it. I suppose there arent many used ones on the market cuz they are so new. they only been around for over a year. if they sold new for $999 can a person find a nice used one for $600 or so?? or is that dreaming???
                              Pretty sure I've seen some go for around $700 on eBay.

Comment

• I am just trying to see if I am out of touch pricewise or not. if so, I will just have to wait and see if the used values go down a bit. I dont wanna fork out near new price for used gear. and like I said, I am budget limited anyway. just curious what the used market is on these.

Comment

Working...
                                X