6th Batch Custom Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
    Calm down Rooney. not football teams. not cinci bengals, just a bengal graphic like the soloist has. It would look way cool on a Charvel I think.
    you mean, a graphic that looks like the pattern on a tiger's back ON THE ACTUAL GUITAR!!! Do you think they could do that? It's a crazy idea....... but it just might be crazy enough to work.

Hail yesterday

Comment

• hey, dare to dream.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Ahhhh that tiger does sound nice!

So I took the jump, I ordered my 'sea sick green' from Sam Ash today. They were quite nice on the phone, were willing to knock a few bucks off, and they are giving away a ministrat haha, that I should be able to find some kid to give to for the holidays. I plan on swapping the black hardware out for chrome, and perhaps the black pickups for creme and/or zebra. Will post my thoughts and pics after I accept delivery. Thanks to all on the forum, I am a new member, but have enjoyed and benefited greatly from the various threads.

Comment

• I'd love a booger bengal.

Comment

• Whats a booger bengal????

Comment

• http://cgi.ebay.com/CHARVEL-SAN-DIMA...item2c512b237d
              this is a booger bengal. George lynch had one painted like this years ago when he trid out for ozzy, sharon said it looked like a booger.

Comment

• Ah yes! I remember seeing the pic of Lynch with that guitar. I cant understand why anyone would want the greenish yellow background for a tiger.

Comment

• So that ESP can make money selling it to the guys who have to have it.....

I do agree on the conversation regardin g the "whites".

Whne Ibanez paints something white, they paint it WHITE.
                  And yeah, sharing paint colors across brand lines in the same factory only makes sense. I really can't complain.

Maybe soon we'll see some Magenta AM. Stds? The Magenta is reaaly sweet. I'd hit that.

pssst....a white Charvie w/black pickguard? I think there were a couple of other guys who played that color combo before Adrain Smith..but with the "creamed out" paint color it won't duplicate....unless you relic it out.
                  Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                  98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

• I like the tiger stripe, I just cant get into the greenish yellow background. yuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
                      Maybe soon we'll see some Magenta AM. Stds? The Magenta is reaaly sweet. I'd hit that.
                      85, I've generally respected your opinion... but now... I don't know... I never figured you for a Tranny Kandy lover.
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

• I like the tiger stripe, I just cant get into the greenish yellow background. yuck
                        I love it, but for now no job and having a yellow bengal I can't justify buying a CS for $2,400 just to have green instead of orange.

Comment

• I just like basic plain yellow with black tiger stripes on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                            http://cgi.ebay.com/CHARVEL-SAN-DIMA...item2c512b237d
                            this is a booger bengal. George lynch had one painted like this years ago when he trid out for ozzy, sharon said it looked like a booger.
                            How did this get through the "artist similar" police?

Comment

• Originally posted by ulijdavid View Post
                              How did this get through the "artist similar" police?
                              greener boogers.

Comment

• How did this get through the "artist similar" police?
                                He hated the tone so he sold it.

Comment

Working...
                                X