X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• See, that's why you don't shoot tranny colors over Alder... that shit's paint grade. Sorry.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

• The seasick looks better in these pictures. Still not blue enough, but, better.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• The seasick green looks more Daphne Blue in those pics. Very cool! ...but it really needs creme and chrome, if you ask me.

Comment

• I think the magenta transparent is just part of the "wildcard" concept. not paint, its someting just different to be a "wildcard".

that seasick green is still fugly. Man I cant get into that.
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• OK, now THIS is the sea foam green I wanna see on the USA production models. if they offer this in a san dimas OR a so-cal, I am buying. I would prefer a socal with a white pearl pickgaurd and chrome hardware, but I will take anything if its this color. COOL STUFF!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                    See, that's why you don't shoot tranny colors over Alder... that shit's paint grade. Sorry.
                    It looks like the same quality wood that Fender has been shooting in transparent sunbursts for 55 years now. A great looking piece of alder still isn't much to look at in a transparent, but alder is definitely my favorite tone wood. Plain Jane in the looks department but she excels where it counts

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                      OK, now THIS is the sea foam green I wanna see on the USA production models. if they offer this in a san dimas OR a so-cal, I am buying. I would prefer a socal with a white pearl pickgaurd and chrome hardware, but I will take anything if its this color. COOL STUFF!!!!!!

That's NOT a San Dimas production guitar? Looks like one, which is why I love the production guitars for less than half of what this guitar probably goes for.
                      '09 Charvel San Dimas USA
                      '85 Jackson Soloist w/Floyd
                      '98 PRS Custom 22
                      '10 Les Paul Traditional

Comment

• That daphne/sea foam is THE color I have been waiting for. I considered getting a green one, and then having it refinished in that color. This is a dream come true!
                        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                          That daphne/sea foam is THE color I have been waiting for. I considered getting a green one, and then having it refinished in that color. This is a dream come true!
                          Well live the dream!!! Buy one up!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyK View Post
                            That's NOT a San Dimas production guitar? Looks like one, which is why I love the production guitars for less than half of what this guitar probably goes for.
                            no sir. it was a custom shop Charvel from wild west gutiar store. thats not a production color. If it were, I would own one.

Comment

• So do you think they will start offering any graphics on these production models?? or will they reserve that for custom shop stuff?

The website said something about graphics.......

just curious.........

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                                So do you think they will start offering any graphics on these production models?? or will they reserve that for custom shop stuff?

The website said something about graphics.......

just curious.........
                                Graphic #1: Black hole (all black SD-1)
                                Graphic #2: Blood drench (all red SD-1 with chrome hardware) This one is the "wild card"
                                Graphic #3: Snowblind (all white So-cal)

Killer graphics huh?

I shoulda been in marketing!!
                                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
                                X