Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if metallica were to go use jackson and write music like they did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: if metallica were to go use jackson and write music like they did.

NO WAY metallica died when cliff died, pfft...justice smokes the **** out of puppets any day of the week, justice is a fat ugly monster, puppets is its servant...yes justice had bad production, but listen to the mean mother****er, its a beast....Kelly's are beautiful guitars man, ahh well, i guess each to their own...but yeah, james would use either a kelly or a king v, hamster would stick with his rhoads
    cheers

Comment

If Metallica died when Cliff died, then how is Justice a better album than Puppets when Cliff was on Puppets and not Justice?? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

"And Justice For All" is kinda weak [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] "Master Of Puppets" [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] is very powerfull and more agresive. The first 3 albums were the best days for Metallica. But as I always say, listen to what moves you [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

And justice is weak? I think that is not the proper word. I would agree with Sterile
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

On the japanese ESP site they have both bolt-on and neckthrough versions of the KH-2.

//Anders

Comment

i said 'no way metallica died when cliff died' boxcar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

ohh hey, cheers for the votes guys (to whoever voted) [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[ December 13, 2002, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: Alexi7 ]

Comment

Originally posted by Fueled4Fire:
                Nah, I don't think Het would use a Kelly. They are pretty ugly. Het won't even use the new ESP EX shape, and that looks 100% better than a kelly.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you insane?!? The Kelly is way better looking than the crappy EX shape. The Kelly looks closer to the Explorers. Plus, ESP ripped off that shape from Jackson when they used to make pointy Explorers way back in the day, but ESP didn't even do it right!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

AH!!!! Kelly Are awesome looking man! The EXP looks like crap/ is crap. And for the Record, James would be playing a USA Custom Shop Explorer! Yeah! Holla back! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V:
                    AH!!!! Kelly Are awesome looking man! The EXP looks like crap/ is crap. And for the Record, James would be playing a USA Custom Shop Explorer! Yeah! Holla back! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Word up, bro! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer 77:
                      Topic: if metallica were to go use jackson and write music like they did.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ December 16, 2002, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: RacerX ]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by wombat1:
                        "what kind of strap/picks/wha pedal/amp/toilet paper/tooth paste/blanket/gasoline/hair gel/cruise ship/pencil/ etc did/does kirk/james use
                        ...i'm hoping this doesn't turn into a pissing match
                        :-}
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Mmmm, warm golden showers! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

rotflmao !!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

where did you find the pissing graemlins ???

big daddy wombat :-}

Comment

I am a huge fan of metallica up to the black album. The stuff after that sucks a fat one. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] Ride the Lightning was the best [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              If metallica played jackson I think Het would have a Y2KV and Hammy would have an SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Fueled4Fire:
                                Flame on, I think Kelly's are one of the ugliest shapes around. Give me a King V anyday. I mean come on, LOOK AT THE SHAPE OF A KELLY! IT'S DISGUSTING!
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What F4F what are you like 2 years old the Kelly Shape is one of the Best shapes Jackson Makes
                                right up there with the Rhoads [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                                if you don;t like the Kelly shape and you like the ESP shape then go to the ESP Forum

Oh Yea
                                just [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Funn
                                KELLY RULE F4F sucks [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ December 14, 2002, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: JacksonShredder ]

Comment

Working...
                                X