Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if metallica were to go use jackson and write music like they did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: if metallica were to go use jackson and write music like they did.

Yeah, James does have two signature ESP Flying Vs, actually. One has red hotrod flames, the other has green flames. He also has a signature ESP Eclipse (Les Paul shape), so go figure. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] He should just do what Dimebag did and go half V/half Explorer with a Dean or Washburn signature! Hell, even Hamer made Dimebag a copy one time that is probably a hell of a lot better than the Washburns. They're both just gear wh0res anyway! LOL
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
      Yeah, James does have two signature ESP Flying Vs, actually. One has red hotrod flames, the other has green flames. He also has a signature ESP Eclipse (Les Paul shape), so go figure. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] He should just do what Dimebag did and go half V/half Explorer with a Dean or Washburn signature! Hell, even Hamer made Dimebag a copy one time that is probably a hell of a lot better than the Washburns. They're both just gear wh0res anyway! LOL
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dime played ML's from early on but maybe Jaymz would just get a Warrior then
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

i definately think kirk would go for soloists and rhoads,

not too sure about james though, vees and probably a custom

i think s+m is a brilliant album/video, i think they sound really good with orchestra backing to some damed epic songs live

David

Comment

I don't wanna sound like a grouchy old man, and I'm not trying to flame anyone or insult anyone's opinion, but I wanna say this. Metallica does not endorse Jackson, and they do not write songs like they did in the 80s. I don't think they are gonna start again any time soon, either.

Comment

Well Willie, if truth made you an ass, you'd be an ass.

Comment

everyone is also refusing to believe Metallica have changed from angry little boys to rich contented men who are pursuing music as an art form and growing up and out of their denim&leather days of reckless ignorance and trying to do the music that *THEY* want to do instead of selling out by rehashing the same old tired riffs just to keep angry ignorant little boys happy) - there's plenty of bands out there that are too afraid to change, or are not intelligent enough to grow as musicians, that they still play the same old songs they did when they were kids, and they simply cannot get a decent level of success happening.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bon Jovi [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X