No announcement yet.

The Zakk'n'Joe show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO..Zakk smokes, and I play alot like him.

I must be all that Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush I drank as a kid.

Joe is a good "blues player", and that's this song, and that is sooo fuggin boring to me. I like attitude,fire and shred..blues kicked in the dick, twat or some shit. Regular blues can blow me. My dad LOVES it. "I want my daddy's records"..'Blind Melon Belly' of Sanford and Son.

I waited for the part that sucked..I got nuthin'. My wife and kid think I sound like this. But with Dime-like squeals from the balls of hell...tappin'..ect.. We all drank from the same well. So It's in the soup.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      IMO..Zakk smokes, and I play alot like him.

I must be all that Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush I drank as a kid.

Joe is a good "blues player", and that's this song, and that is sooo fuggin boring to me. I like attitude,fire and shred..blues kicked in the dick, twat or some shit. Regular blues can blow me. My dad LOVES it. "I want my daddy's records"..'Blind Melon Belly' of Sanford and Son.

I waited for the part that sucked..I got nuthin'. My wife and kid think I sound like this. But with Dime-like squeals from the balls of hell...tappin'..ect.. We all drank from the same well. So It's in the soup.
      Fuck all the college I went through! Hook me up with the soup!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I don't particularly love either JB or Zakk, think they both fail here, but in the context of what they do Zakk clearly wins easily, because he pulls it off better, is committed and has developed his own style and sound and plays like he means it. Do not like JB's execution of anything particularly, it always sounds like he's a keen student who is still learning and popping in phrases. Nothing ever seems that genuine or fluid or soulful with the guy, hence his appeal to white middle aged professionals who want to learn 'The Blues' but have only ever picked up a guitar in their 50's and weren't really that interested in expressing themselves through music at all in their teens or twenties or thirties. In fact, considering that blues IMO is a soul thing, the irony is that Zakk is probably more of a blues player all said and done, just it doesn't sound anything like the blues. Yeah...I really, really can't stand to listen to JB, I would rather lunch out on a toilet bowl on my own faeces and vomit than listen to tweedle dee. He just reminds me of a guy that wears eye glasses through choice, rather than necessity.
        Last edited by ginsambo; 01-05-2014, 08:18 AM.
        You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by ginsambo View Post
          I don't particularly love either JB or Zakk, think they both fail here, but in the context of what they do Zakk clearly wins easily, because he pulls it off better, is committed and has developed his own style and sound and plays like he means it. Do not like JB's execution of anything particularly, it always sounds like he's a keen student who is still learning and popping in phrases. Nothing ever seems that genuine or fluid or soulful with the guy, hence his appeal to white middle aged professionals who want to learn 'The Blues' but have only ever picked up a guitar in their 50's and weren't really that interested in expressing themselves through music at all in their teens or twenties or thirties. In fact, considering that blues IMO is a soul thing, the irony is that Zakk is probably more of a blues player all said and done, just it doesn't sound anything like the blues. Yeah...I really, really can't stand to listen to JB, I would rather lunch out on a toilet bowl on my own faeces and vomit than listen to tweedle dee. He just reminds me of a guy that wears eye glasses through choice, rather than necessity.
          +1 And well said bro! Every time I hear JB I think one thing and one thing only; "It's not new."
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

The best part of this thread is it lead me to this...

How awesome would that have been watching Gary jamming in a pub?!?
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Gary Moore..........

Comment

Working...
              X