Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Zakk'n'Joe show!

This is painful!

Joe sounded killer. That wouldn't have been half bad if Zakk was playing the right song...I think he was mixed up and playing "Boyz Are Gonna Rock"!

Comment

I hope Zakk stuck around after the show and received some blues lessons from Bonamassa. Is the "I'm a wanna be biker and I'm gonna kick your ass" phase done yet?

Comment

Don't care for either one of those guys but hey Zakk & Joe had a bad gig it happens.
        Neither one did all that great on their leads to be honest but then again maybe they couldn't hear their monitors.
        Last edited by straycat; 12-24-2013, 01:22 PM.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by ulijdavid View Post
          I hope Zakk stuck around after the show and received some blues lessons from Bonamassa. Is the "I'm a wanna be biker and I'm gonna kick your ass" phase done yet?
          Sorry to bust your bubble but Zakk has multiple Harley-Davidsons and rides frequently, therefore fails to meet your "wanna-be" status.
          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Damn I love Joe! Zakk needs to think a little about giving the notes a little more air to breathe.
            Good lord.
            "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Bonamassa is a decent guitar player no matter how over rated he has become as of late. Zakk is well....Zakk and you don't need a Masters in Jazz like I have to know half of the shite he just played was so off time and out of key mainly in that "Solo." Also at 4:36 someone should tell Joe to stop ripping off Eric Johnson's "Cliffs of Dover" Note for fucking note because that lick was right out of it. Joe is a good guitar player but "Best in the world." I think not. That's laughable at best. If I was in his shoes I would seriously tell Gibson to stop that. Every time I see Gibson doing that promotion on facebook it has hundreds of comments with people laughing at him because of Gibson proclaiming him "The best guitar player in the world." It's a ludicrous claim at best when guys like Vai, Satch and Gilbert are around. Personally he's not even in my top 50.
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                Damn I love Joe! Zakk needs to think a little about giving the notes a little more air to breathe.
                Good lord.
                i thought the same.. flury of notes without so much of a thought
                GEAR:
                #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                AMPS:
                1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                  Sorry to bust your bubble but Zakk has multiple Harley-Davidsons and rides frequently, therefore fails to meet your "wanna-be" status.

Comment

Well if you can't tell the difference in a serious pic and one obviously taken in jest...

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                      Crap, and here I was thinking these wild-hog midlifers were wannabes, but I guess that's only if they posses just 1 bike?
                      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Nah, that would be those people you see wearing Harley shirts, boots, leather jackets, etc. and have never even sat their ass on, much less ever owned a Harley.

Comment

Zakk is an avid bike rider and Harley fan it's a well known fact.
                          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                            " Personally he's not even in my top 50.
                            Something tells me he's still sleeping ok at night knowing that. My guess is he is the last one think about "best" guitarist in the world. It's a silly statement, that has no correct answer, and everyone knows this. It's a marketing thing, and everyone knows this, but of course you do too. You just wanted to bash Gibson again.
                            "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

sounded fine to me....

Comment

Working...
                              X