No announcement yet.

Bullet for My Valentine vs Trivium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i prefer trivium over BFMV. i've met the guys in trivium,really nice blokes. except for their bassist, he was a jackass to me for some reason. their music isnt ground breaking but i do prefer them over bullet. but id say as a whole, metalcore sucks ass but trivium sucks a little bit less ass, and corey plays king Vs so hes good in my book..lol

Comment

Originally posted by loki: god of chaos View Post
      i prefer trivium over BFMV. i've met the guys in trivium,really nice blokes. except for their bassist, he was a jackass to me for some reason. their music isnt ground breaking but i do prefer them over bullet. but id say as a whole, metalcore sucks ass but trivium sucks a little bit less ass, and corey plays king Vs so hes good in my book..lol
      Paolo was acting like an ass to you? explain please sounds kinda interesting, he kinda seemed nicer than Heafy in one of the interviews I watched with them...
      Gear

Jackson DXMG
      Jackson JS30RR
      Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
      Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
      Blackstar HT5H
      Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
      Marshall JCM 800 2203
      Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

i was trying to get him ro sign a poster and he kept pushiong me off and giving me dirty looks. he seems like nice guy but from what ive seen hes a dickhead. corey and mat on the other hand were really cool guys

Comment

i was thinking, your the bassist for christs sake, u should be the Least arrogant person..lol

Comment

I have to with BFMV for sure - I dont see what the hate is all about on either band - I'm 36 and been playing in bands for years and I think they kick ass as much as any band did back from the ol skool days -
            SL1T (Trans Green)
            SL2H (Trans Blue)
            My band - *LIFTER*

Comment

Working...
            X