Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK guys and gals! Please tell me what you think of my band!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OK guys and gals! Please tell me what you think of my band!

[ QUOTE ]
    There are far worse mainstream albums out there (see Nirvana).

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, nearly forgot Saint Anger. I love that band (duh), but Jesus H. Christ they screwed it up. I'm terrified for their future.

Comment

I didn't like the vocals, but everything else is very good. Your lead singer sounds like he is constanly changing his style throughout the whole song...JMO...

Comment

Do you mean in "Throne Of Hate" or "Area 51"? Or both?
        I think that it might sound that way because we tried to bring some variation into it. I agree that the vocals change a bit in Throne Of Hate, but is it too much maybe?

I appreciate your honesty!

Anders
        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

thats some cool stuff!! i like it very much. the solo guitar indeed gets quite lost in the mix, and the bass could be more present, but other than that its cool - even the guitar sound is nice. what equipment did you use?

greets
          fragle

Comment

Whatever the very first MP3 you posted was... I haven't listened to the second one yet. I'll listen to that one in a minute and let you know what I think. Like I said musically you guys rock! Vocally, not so much...

Comment

I only listened to area 51. I thought the playing was well done and the tone was on for what you guys do.

Comment

Fragle: Thank you! i played my DXMG through a Ibanez SM7 pedal and into a little Peavey 1*12 combo. The other guitarist used his Ibanez Rg570 through his multi-effect pedal of some kind and into his 50 watt Marshall stack, but his speaker cabinet is home made.

Matt: Alrighty, the songs are quite different.. we're still searching for "our" style [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Dude: Thanks dude! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Anders
                https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Working...
                X