Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK guys and gals! Please tell me what you think of my band!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK guys and gals! Please tell me what you think of my band!

Well people!

Finally I've made one of our songs available for download! All of us in the band would greatly appreciate some feedback on it. It's a song called "Area 51" from our very first demo (four songs), recorded in two days December 2003.

We're two guitar players, and both of us play rhythm and lead. My guitar is the one that sounds a bit warmer in the leads. My friends guitar sounds sharper than a razor on steroids.

Here's the link to the mp3

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Re: OK guys and gals! Please tell me what you think of my band!

Sounds really good dude. I like the singers voice, he sounds like the guy from days of the new decided to go thrash. The riffs are all pretty cool, kinda like Forbidden or something. This is a really good effort, you guys have a bright future if you keep it up [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

wow...that is a unique voice. I liked it quite a bit. Nice tones too. Very enjoyable. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I like it, your vocalist should do more of that semi-growl he does though, I like it.

Comment

dude...you guys are frikkin killer...d.m.
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Here's another one, a bit more thrashy, our shortest and fastest song! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Captain's Log

markpb: Thanks alot! Much appreciated! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

the_drip: Thank you very much! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Rattlehead: Thanks, I'll tell him! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

d.m: Wow, thanks! I listened to Devane, and I gotta say the same to you! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Thanks for all the kind comments, we really appreciate it! And I'll be sure to tell our singer that all of you like his voice, that'll boost his self confidence! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anders

Comment

Anders.... KICK ASS!!!

I like the vocals, too. Nice to hear a guy with a decent voice. When you dudes get a really good recording together, let me know!

Annah

Comment

awesome [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Excellent Anders!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Dave->
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Makes me wanna......

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

WOW! I'm really glad to see that you guys actually think that we're ok! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

The other members were very happy to see your comments too! We greatly appreciate it! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

As I said, we have two more songs on the demo, and maybe I'll post them too soon if anyone is interested in hearing more.

Thanks!
                      Anders

Comment

Waaaaaaaay cool, man! Keep it coming! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I like he pickups sound. I'll try them personally. About your band, man your damn good, and agree with the others for their comments about the vocalist. Powerfull voice.

Keep on rockin' [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, you guys kick ass! Tons of energy, nice guitar work and a great singer with a tough sounding metal voice. I like it! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

To my ears, the vox sound like Rob Halford vocal lines sung by the guy in Millencolin. Quite unique. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X