• Show
Clear All

Re: New vid clip using SL1 lightning

Any news on gettin the backing track? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

GMS thanks for the compliment
      1-Digitech 2120 custom patch designed to sound like Soldano
      (the same unit i use on any of the new songs on my site)the others were Podpro 5.b.I use the pod for clean and ryth now
      2-I had to use the neck pup due to being close to Cam/monitor so i could make sure the fretboard stayed in frame at that angle
      3-The Jackson is standard tuned mate

Dss3-havnt spoke to chad yet,but will mention it to him if i remember..lol.cheers

Comment

Cool!

First time i hear something from you dude, and i like it. Some really smooth passages there. Going nowhere at moments but then you put it back on track again.

I'd like to listen to some more. I don't care for video though, i'd prefer a decent audio recording.

Keep it up!

Rodrigo. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Thanks Rodrigo,if you check out my website there are a few songs in HQ mp3 format

here are a couple
          http://www.justinjohnwakely.com/cont...eflections.mp3
          http://www.justinjohnwakely.com/cont...c/New_Dawn.mp3

Comment

Justin... Fantastic playing man love your smoothness and note choice.... I appreciate you posting this!
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Nice to see someone else's pinky stickin straight out...other than mine!
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cool clip, bro!
              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

ahh thats being an English man and years of drinking tea with the finger out at the correct angle cheers mate

For those of you who wanted Chads away backing(Kaizen)just got off the phone to him and i mentioned you lot wanting it and he had no problems-i will encode to a medium limit(80kbps should be plenty good enough)as i would be concerned of some tea leaves with no respect passing it off as there own-I trust all you guys but i know there are other feckers out there who can not be

give me a few days and i will do it-stick it on my site and then let you know

thanks for all the feedback lads

Comment

Thanks Justin...and Chad too of course! Looking forward to the jam!
                  [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

http://www.justinjohnwakely.com/cont...in(Kaizen).wma

going to leave this backing up on my site for about a week or so-after that its being locked away

Comment

Got it! Can't wait to get home and jam now!

I think I listen to that tune more than any other guitar instrumental. The guy needs to release an album.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

yeahh mate hes a good friend of mine and the most dynmamic and soulfull player out there..with tech and melody--a real unknown pro who is happy that wayJust likes teaching/recording and session work-nothing too big.He is preparing to do a Cd,but will go the pro studio way with session dudes..also has a instructional DVD on the horizon too.I will keep pushing him into doing it whenever we chat

Comment

Very nice, that sounded great!

Comment

geez, Justin. It's about time you hit the woodshed, isn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I haven't checked in on the mp3 section in months, and when I finally do, it's a vid-fest! This place is going off!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As usual, superlative technique & a fantastic use of dynamics. Bravo. And you've got a great vibrato to boot! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

thanks mate,yeahh i am the guilty one for starting this vid orgy!!!lol.I might post an mp3 next to get it back to normal.Thanks for those kind words my old china.
                              To anyone concerned chads backing will only be on my site till sunday-so get it while you can

Comment

backing gone

Comment

Working...
                                X