New vid clip using SL1 lightning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New vid clip using SL1 lightning

Was there any doubt? I always look forward to JJW's posts! Definitely a known entity.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron: Exactly!
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Hey Justin,

That was very very nice indeed, soooo smooth. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
        I enjoyed the movie and the groove most definitely! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guysI do feel a bit cheeky making these as i am not a show off type off guy-but i know i love to watch other people play-and can learn a lot just from watching there fingering patterns used-i hope more musicians on the net do the same-thats including all you guys [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          i think we also need to do some Jacksonforum collabs-between us i think we can come up with some great online tunes

Comment

Very nice! You had some good feeling coming out. I love wailing over those type of tracks...
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

thanks Shawn-i had to play that with small volume and i find i dont play the same way as i normaly would.Usualy its louder but speakers where very close to the inbuilt Logi 510 webcam on my pc so i had to turn it all down to just louder than the guitar sounding acoustc!!lol..The louder i play the more i wail-scream-and hold on to notes..the less volume i use i tend to mess around a lot more and try a few things that sometimes work or sometimes dont.thanks for all the feeback guys,you all rock
              [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              ohh and i love my Jackson-of the varied selection of high end guitars i use this has to be one of the best and easily built better than the others

Comment

wiltshire aint that far from me, i'm in basingstoke, hampshire. do you play in a band? gotta agree with you about the jackson thing, i've owned a lot of high end guitars but my soloist beats them all.

Comment

yeahh Basingstoke isnt too far i have driven past it many times on the motorway.Not in a band at the moment but might get some of my old musician friends to play a few tunes live
                  Yep Jacksons are killer axes

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Was there any doubt? I always look forward to JJW's posts! Definitely a known entity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed! I've always enjoyed your playin'! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Cool spread Justin. A little bit-o-fusion, a little bit-o-blues...and lots-a-METAL! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

as usual your playing is above repraoch...another great one dude...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

thanks ladsyou all rock

Comment

that was awesome! your friggn kickass!
                            subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
                            www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

*bows*thank you [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds great! I have three questions...
                                1. What amps settings did you use on your POD for that tone?
                                2. What pickup position did you use?
                                3. What was your guitar tuned tune? (I am assuming it is standard, but just in case it is not I thought I would ask.)
                                Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                                The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Working...
                                X