New vid clip using SL1 lightning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New vid clip using SL1 lightning

Found a mates backing on CD that i thought i had lost [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] So got the Jackson out and did a quick vid with the cam angle focusing down the entire neck to see finger placement

http://www.justinjohnwakely.com/cont...way_(2005).WMV

Re: New vid clip using SL1 lightning

Wow dude, got some great chops there. Very cool stuff

Comment

Pretty cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

i'm feeling ya bro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] diggin it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Thanks for sharing you big poofy wanker! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Just Kidding! I liked the camera angle except we couldn't see the lightning graphic [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] and you threw in some mean licks to boot! Also could you please share CC's backing?

Comment

That lick around 1:36 was pretty cool. What is that, a jazz scale?

Comment

thats some good clean technique you've got there, just out of interest where abouts in the uk are ya?

Comment

Cool playing and cool tune. I have the Kaizen version of the t song. It that the same guy as Coggin?

I would love the back track for that too!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Nice shirt!

Oh, and the guitar playing wasn't bad, either. Except at 2:15 ... you hit the wrong note [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding, bro. You put a lot of people, including myself, to shame.

--Dan [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

man that was awesome, i got a long way to go before i could achieve something like that [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, that was amazing! Very nice playing, smooth tone coming from the fingers, and great phrasing!

I'd like the backing track as well [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Comment

Very cool. Wow.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!thats an intense diad at 2.15 mate.or as i like to say freestyle jazz [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          At about 1.36 i use the whole tone scale with rythmic seq-i use that on minor chords by droping down a tone and starting it from the minor 7th-it is out the box but not way out-i finshed it by playing a simple octave scale pattern that transends up a few octaves to a minor triad with slide.
                          Will have to have a chat with Chad(kaizen)as he sent me the backing a few years ago-not sure if he wants it out there..lo0..but he is a cool dude so if he says yes i will stick on my site

Comment

i live in Wiltshire mate-not to far away from Salisbury-lol at poof wanker!!*shakes fist*

Comment

Now that's what I'm talking about Justin! You are a great player indeed! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] !!!

Anders
                              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Working...
                              X