A little Vid Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Vid Action

Sup? This is a short clip of vid of one of the tunes I'm working up for the CD. It's called The Heist. a bank robbery tune Only a couple people have seen this and the lighting is a little dark, but what the hell,,I though I'd throw this up here and get some opinions on the riffing,, good, bad, cool, boring, whatever ....hit me MOSHON DAVE
    Last edited by MOSHWITZ; 11-25-2012, 02:05 PM.
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Sounds great man! Very cool riffage!!!

Comment

Yeah, sounds awesome! Really exciting - fits the bank robbery theme - and really interesting to listen to, lots of great ideas. I love it!
      My other signature says something funny

Comment

Very nice indeed.

Comment

Sup?

Thanks guys

Yeah,, I wanted it to feel like something that keeps moving but keeps the tension . When I was coming up with the music I was starting to get into it cause it was coming together good and it hit me,,, that this was gonna be the bank robbery tune that i had written some lyrics for in my folder, cause it sounded like allot of action going on and then I could see the little movie in my head and was like,,,Oh yeah,,that's it. If I ever get to that point, I have a great video in my head that would kick ass.

MOSHON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Hmn, pretty cool. Planting the Robbery/Heist before hearing it, it actually brings forth that image. It sounds/feels like a song that would support lyrics of that type. Well done.

Comment

Moshy! Killer chops as always dude.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

At least you didn't start this one off 'with, I'm just goofin around.' Nice work!
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Love it Dave! As always your right hand attack is stellar!
                    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Sup?

thanks for the comps guys

:think: why's that Jack ?...

Vee.. Wow,,Why thank you sir. and I've generally been told that I play weird maybe I'll cut a clip of the last half of this vid where I dropped my damn pick and had to finish the last 40'ish seconds without it

MOSHON
                      DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post

:think: why's that Jack ?...
                        I wish my best efforts were half as good as your 'goofin' around posts.
                        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

\mm/

Comment

Cool and sounds very familiar...

Instantly brings back memories for me of how many times I`ve watched the opening bank robbery/ car chase scene of the `The Hidden` with the black Ferrari mowing down the wheelchair dude in the park while `On Your Feet` was blasting out through the car stereo...

It`s pretty catchy and hard to get out of your head... Maybe the planets have re-alined for this one too.

Good work, I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Sandman View Post
                              the opening bank robbery/ car chase scene of the `The Hidden` with the black Ferrari mowing down the wheelchair dude in the park while `On Your Feet` was blasting out through the car stereo...
                              Awesome flick, one of my faves from the 80s!

Actor is Chris Mulkey http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093185/

I am very familiar with all these filming locations BTW; he starts out in Downtown LA (almost same intersection as bank scene in Heat) then suddenly he's in West LA and ends up in a side street behind Capitol Records in Hollywood! Check out the homage to the "guys with a glass window crossing the street" scene! Band is Shok Paris.
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X