wow!!! read this bullshit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davey View Post
    parents' fault, the owner of the weapon shuld be prosecuted as if he shot the kid, then revoke his right to be within 3ft of any firearm for all eternity.
    I agree with that completely Davey! People who own guns, should be held responsible for anything that happens with that weapon. There may be an exception to this with older kids or adults, gun stolen, kid broke/picked the lock, stole the keys, etc. But if it's just left out, unsecured, unlocked, etc? Absolutely, lock their ass up as if he pulled the trigger. I keep mine dis-assembled and locked up as well with the pins out and locked up in a separate place. My kids don't even know there's anything in this house, nor will they for as long as I can keep it from them. There will come a time where they will be taught, but hopefully when they're 25+ lol...

Anyway, it's a controversial subject to say the least, murder, mental illness, etc. You can get 50 different opinions and ideas from 25 different people and the bottom line is, we can all pass judgment until it's someone close to us on either side, then all bets are off. No matter what you say, someone will always disagree with you, right, wrong or indifferent, it will always be the case.
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Working...
    X