Strong drink for a middle aged woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least I'm glad that Sweet William still has plenty of solutions
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

You know this really sound like you are searching for whys to fuck a dust bowl,not talk a woman into liking her soon to be son in law Man i thought i was retarded some time's, but this thread [bam] retarded on crack!
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        at least I'm glad that Sweet William still has plenty of solutions
        For you brother E..always!

I would schmooze her first. Establish you're strong sense of schmoozecraft. Gain her trust. Then if you feel the slightest tingling in your pants..immediately play pocket pool until fully engorged ..Then uleashed the lollipop!!!

Then pour the pepperment snapps on the muthafugga!!!:ROTF:

If you wanna be a lil' more suddle..just display your buldge like a proud peacock and grin.
        Last edited by horns666; 01-21-2009, 10:30 AM.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Another vote for wine. You want to be inconspicuous. Brandy or other liquors may make you appear to have an ulterior motive.

Comment

I voted for other. Lots of older women I know don't really have a taste for liquor. What they do like is a nice red wine.

Bill! Where did you disappear to the past week?
            Scott

Comment

Even better, why don't you ask her for the college money upfront so we can all go out and let it rip??? If you won't ask, I will-lol

Sweetest William,
              do you want a nice LCD monitor for free, I could fire one out to you.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                Even better, why don't you ask her for the college money upfront so we can all go out and let it rip??? If you won't ask, I will-lol
                yep, I'm gonna peg her to fund our expedition to find magical rocks on the streets of West Hollyweird
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                  Ok, I've got to ask this question. Please don't get defensive. At the age of 21, how much experience do you have with middle aged women? How do you know from personal experience what they like or dislike?

No offensive taken at all, I like your critical views on things, it's a sign of a balanced individual, imho. So don't read into the following as being defensive.

I hang out A LOT with my mom's friends ( a varying group of about 15 to 25 middle aged women). Not to mention, growing up as a single child, with a single mom (dad left at a VERY early age) and a childhood that was socially difficult as well as to somewhat 'force' me (guide is a better word) into my mother's social group, I probably have more experience and understanding of inter-womanly relations than most men gather in their entire lives. It has given me a feminine (might me misconstrued as 'gay') sense of understanding and a cunning knack for reading body language and the ever-elusive-to-most-men 'double meaning' wordings. I imagine this sort of experience to be adequate in choices such as 'liked strong drinks or alcoholic beverages', since I've gotten plenty drunk with all of them before. I even know what type of tampon they individually prefer and why, or how they go about choosing their fuckbuddies.

During my childhood I also spent a lot of time with my youngest aunt (who's 34 now), who I'm still very close with and who's like a sister to me. (She's the one that taught me how to ride a motorcycle, took me skydiving, got me on board a F1 car, took me across Europe following an F3000 racing team, etc etc). We chit chat on this kind of stuff all the time.

I might have also "experienced" a middle aged woman or six of the "fuckable variety" during my stay in college towns and my cross-euro trips.

Not to sound pretentious.

Now where do I send my resumé?!
                  Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 01-21-2009, 11:57 AM.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I gotta say that this thread is incomplete without rsmacker's suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                      I gotta say that this thread is incomplete without rsmacker's suggestions

He is without doubt THE authority on the subject.

Though I doubt his contribution will be confined to beverages of choice.

Comment

I've already given you all the ingredients you need to screw this up, Rsmacker can only help, who needs that?-lol

Comment

Walk in, wait for "THE glance", they ALWAYS give u one and then just ask "bed, couch or kitchen table?". It's all about the delivery though!

Given the personal nature of the problem at hand, it's best to discuss these things during la petit mort: pillow talk!, anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                            Walk in, wait for "THE glance", they ALWAYS give u one and then just ask "bed, couch or kitchen table?". It's all about the delivery though!

Given the personal nature of the problem at hand, it's best to discuss these things during la petit mort: pillow talk!, anyway!
                            well by doing that I'm the one who is going to have la petit mort.. by having her thrown all the kitchenware at my head :ROTF:
                            c'est une situation délicate

Comment

You should go with a liquor. Something that is strong but doesn't have a strong alcohol taste. Don't do shots, pour it over some ice. Use a small/medium height tumbler that has a large diameter. Godiva makes a white chocolate liquor that I've seen many women get hammered on because it's just a good sweet drink that people don't think has much alcohol. Another one is 43, top it with whole cream - good stuff.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

If you're gonna go sweet, why not use Shnapps? The crack of alcohol-lol

Comment

Working...
                                X