Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hgsmith View Post
    wine
    that wouldn't be a bad idea actually, wine is not very strong but women get drunk of it pretty fast... gives them a pretty big hangover too :ROTF:
    but there's one problem... people have so different taste when it comes to wines... red or white, sweet or dry, what type of grapes, the origin etc. etc. etc. only high school chicks don't care as long as it contains alcohol.
    That being said a decent Rose from France or Riesling works with most of the people from my experience.

Originally posted by dg View Post
    If you can't get her to change her mind sober, it's probably all just a waste of time. If the girl's relationship with her mom isn't good enough that she can reason with her herself, then the break & the cutoff is probably going to happen pretty soon no matter what you or anyone else does or says. Just my $.02
    actually you can reason with her... that why I'm trying to talk to her... it's just hard to get a change to communicate in a civil manner with her because she is so hyper active and over passionate and she yells over everyone else... once you get her chilled out then everything is ok.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

actually you can reason with her... that why I'm trying to talk to her... it's just hard to get a change to communicate in a civil manner with her because she is so hyper active and over passionate and she yells over everyone else... once you get her chilled out then everything is ok.[/quote]

Well, in that case, maybe you should take the upper hand and grill her on the subject of her daughter being good enough for your friend-lol
      pull the 'ol jedi mind trick on her and flip it in that direction.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

You drink a LOT of beer, then see if she'll drink from the tap. :ROTF:
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

wine
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post

Well, in that case, maybe you should take the upper hand and grill her on the subject of her daughter being good enough for your friend-lol
            pull the 'ol jedi mind trick on her and flip it in that direction.
            that would be an excellent tactical maneuver my good man but she may think that I have no respect for her child... and well... that's not good... she used to beat the living shit out of her husband you know
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

It's not on your list. How could you forget "liquid panty remover"? GIN & TONIC!!!
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

haha... Before I read what you're doing, I said Tequilla... But, that hammers them and some get pissy on it.

I say... Some wine and a powdered Xanax mixed in it. She will be be so pleasant, happy, seriously smiley and totally open to long consuming conversation. I am so happy and agreeable on a zanny it's amazing.

I honestly can't think of a thing that would make me more likely to talk over a situation that doesn't sit well with me more than being xanax happy.

Tommy?

Comment

Don't overdo it. Just bring a bottle of red or two (not too dry...you'll want it to be easilly drinkable). It's the uncomplicated choice, it's popular, and is a bit of a symbolic peace gift.

Comment

Slip her a roofie!
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                      Don't overdo it. Just bring a bottle of red or two (not too dry...you'll want it to be easilly drinkable). It's the uncomplicated choice, it's popular, and is a bit of a symbolic peace gift.

Wow , I like the way you roll. 2 bottles of Johnny Walker red? cause you don't want to overdo it, heck yeah!!!
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                        Martini Fiero is the red one. It's ready to drink as is and middle aged women LOVE IT.
                        Ok, I've got to ask this question. Please don't get defensive. At the age of 21, how much experience do you have with middle aged women? How do you know from personal experience what they like or dislike?
                        "POOP"

Comment

...I gotta go with Tommy, SeeGee, and Clevo's advice on this one.

I KNOW zannax takes care of the lil' bitch during that PMS (Pre Murder Syndrome) menstrual thing..

Ummm.. my ONLY advice is: You may want to avoid ANY cunnilingal activity if aunt Flow is visiting...unless you like that kinda thing.

TOMMY!!!!..WTF man!!! NIiiiiiiiiiiiice to see you
                          back!!!

I've been consumed with bs at home, and still am. Not to mention my old crt monitor is taking a dump!!!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Middle-aged woman huh? You may want to start the conversation with "Do you still get your period?" That would be a nice ice breaker.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm going with a Big 'ol jug peppermint Snapps. Women can't resist the Snapster!!

"Ping"..

* A nod to one of my very favorite movies..anyone?!

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                                Ok, I've got to ask this question. Please don't get defensive. At the age of 21, how much experience do you have with middle aged women? How do you know from personal experience what they like or dislike?
                                Ward is pretty outgoing dude so I imagine it's not hard for him to find out that because there's a lot of middle aged women in clubs and whatnot... I'm not a big "clubber" and even if I'm going out I'm not usually interested in older women excluding a couple of disasterous events I've had :ROTF:
                                I should ask my ex-bandmates who have the reputation of being the biggest milf fuckers in town but I haven't kept touch with them for a while so I'm asking some help here.

The daughter called me today and she thought that the best thing how to make the mom relax would be burning some weed and getting it into the ventilation system while the mom is sleeping and it would be a kind of a revenge for calling my pal a stoner

Comment

Working...
                                X