Strong drink for a middle aged woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong drink for a middle aged woman?

A girl I know wants to move in with a friend of mine. Both are very cool people but the mother of the girl thinks that her daughter's boyfriend is a douche. She thinks that he is a stoner without future. This couldn't be further from truth, I know this guy for years and he has a very successful business but his over relaxed personality and constantly wondering around in his mind left a wrong impression. But if the girl goes with him, the mother cuts all the connections with the her, doesn't pay her college fees etc.
    Anyway I'm going over there this week and try to talk some sense into that woman but she has a hot temper so I try to get her hammered so she would be more relaxed. What liquor would a mid 40's women gladly drink?
    I pretty much have all the liquor groups I listed at home but no problem if I have to go to a store.
    My mom used to drink mostly Calvados and Brandy other than that I'm not really interested in older women's drinking habits.
    Brandy (including Gognac, Armagnac etc.)
    0.00%
    Calvados
    0.00%
    Marc (or Grappa or other Pomace Brandy)
    3.23%
    Eau De Vie (or some other fruit Brandy)
    0.00%
    Whiskey (including Scotch, Bourbon etc.)
    6.45%
    Rum
    16.13%
    Tequila
    29.03%
    Vodka (the most common drink here, our H2O)
    19.35%
    something softer like Cherry, Port etc.
    3.23%
    other
    22.58%
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Martini Fiero, not that strong, but it'll have her warm and hammered in no time.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I know that she likes to read Hemingway... and I know that Hemingway fucking LOVED Calvados... an it's the drink that girls usually like.

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
      Martini Fiero, not that strong, but it'll have her warm and hammered in no time.
      Martini... do I have to mix it or is that particular one ready-to-go cocktail?
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

is she a MILF?
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Buy a bottle of Bookers 126 proof. Two shots and she'll forget about her daughter and start humping your leg!

Seriously, women that age like Cosmos, Manhattans, Screwdrivers (add a touch of cranberry juice to the mix), Maragaritas on the rocks, and finally, you can't hardly go wrong with a good dark rum and coke.
          "POOP"

Comment

My aunts quite enjoy rye/rum and coke or those stupid mixed drinks with a bunch of garbage in them.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              I know that she likes to read Hemingway... and I know that Hemingway fucking LOVED Calvados... an it's the drink that girls usually like.

Martini... do I have to mix it or is that particular one ready-to-go cocktail?

Martini Fiero is the red one. It's ready to drink as is and middle aged women LOVE IT.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                is she a MILF?
                yes, big time, hotter than her daughter, she's half Romanian, dark and fucking nuts

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                Buy a bottle of Bookers 126 proof. Two shots and she'll forget about her daughter and start humping your leg!

Seriously, women that age like Cosmos, Manhattans, Screwdrivers (add a touch of cranberry juice to the mix), Maragaritas on the rocks, and finally, you can't hardly go wrong with a good dark rum and coke.
                well, I don't know about doing cocktails and stuff man, if I go over there with a bag full of all kinds of shit and set up a chemistry lab there then it would seem kinda fishy to her, she's VERY suspicious even though I get along pretty fine with her

Comment

i don't know if she'll "gladly" drink them but they're my favorite
                  The ultimate power drink, the original Martini, made with gin.
                  No need for vermouth, just the gin baby!!!
                  We call them "Martians" cuz that's what you turn into-lol
                  Your negotiating power will elevate with each one.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

C'mon dude, let me run this one into the end zone for you.
                    They are the best attitude adjustments on the planet when it comes to booze.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

wine

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                        yes, big time, hotter than her daughter, she's half Romanian, dark and fucking nuts

well, I don't know about doing cocktails and stuff man, if I go over there with a bag full of all kinds of shit and set up a chemistry lab there then it would seem kinda fishy to her, she's VERY suspicious even though I get along pretty fine with her

So ask her to meet you at a relaxed bar/club/restaurant see what she orders, then bring her back to your place for further discussion. You've stated that you've got a pretty good bar, she'll be so impressed that you noticed her tastes,. .....etc.

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Tequila shots and lime wedges.
                          After that is ALL there like a salad bar.
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

If you can't get her to change her mind sober, it's probably all just a waste of time. If the girl's relationship with her mom isn't good enough that she can reason with her herself, then the break & the cutoff is probably going to happen pretty soon no matter what you or anyone else does or says. Just my $.02

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                              C'mon dude, let me run this one into the end zone for you
                              we both know better than anyone that it will end with a disaster

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                              So ask her to meet you at a relaxed bar/club/restaurant see what she orders, then bring her back to your place for further discussion. You've stated that you've got a pretty good bar, she'll be so impressed that you noticed her tastes,. .....etc.
                              that would be impossible... go out with her... NO!!!! men are scared of her

Comment

Working...
                              X