Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i still remember the switch from the totally shitty old board.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      more like AU- Alcoholics Unanimous
      Tommy, when you gonna start one of your bat-tastic threads again. Its been, oh, 5 years or so since the last one....:ROTF:.
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

• Knock Knock

Comment

• hey what's up Tim!
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
            hey what's up Tim!
            The temperatures and my debt

Comment

• Originally posted by Argos View Post
              i still remember the switch from the totally shitty old board.

I didn't mind the old board at all. Matter of fact took me a few months to get over the change to this one.

I fear change
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                I haven't been around long.

But I did rack up 1,000 posts in my first two weeks.
                yes so how did you become a platinum member? i noticed you can like pay, but is there some other way? such as a certain number of posts or such?
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

• Peek a boo
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                    Peek a boo
                    .....I see you!

Comment

• What up Sis ... How are you guys?
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• How are you guys?
                        hey stranger.

Comment

• Hey Rich!! How's things?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                            yes so how did you become a platinum member? i noticed you can like pay, but is there some other way? such as a certain number of posts or such?
                            NO.
                            It is a pay system.

Comment

• Hey Rich!! How's things?
                              K, I'm having a mixed day. I am hoping me or/and my boss doesn't get fired today and I finally have installers out for my pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                                K, I'm having a mixed day. I am hoping me or/and my boss doesn't get fired today and I finally have installers out for my pool.
                                ooh, well I hope the pool install goes well. Maybe once you get out your day will be better.

I'm off this week from work on a forced shutdown .. bleh

Comment

Working...
                                X