Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
    NO.
    It is a pay system.
    or you can kiss the taint of the sweaty admin of your choosing just like I.....er, some have done for their platinum access
    Hail yesterday

Comment

• oh, and "hey" ~K~!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

• Hey Gary!! How the F are ya old friend!!
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          or you can kiss the taint of the sweaty admin of your choosing just like I.....er, some have done for their platinum access
          :think:
          Not familiar with that method, nor would that be worth saving the 15 dollars!

Comment

• ooh, well I hope the pool install goes well. Maybe once you get out your day will be better.

I'm off this week from work on a forced shutdown .. bleh
            didn't find out what all the closed dor crap was but I still have my job and the pool install is going good.
            Sorry to hear about you. My buddy who is in an industry close to yours is hurting too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              didn't find out what all the closed dor crap was but I still have my job and the pool install is going good.
              Sorry to hear about you. My buddy who is in an industry close to yours is hurting too.
              It has been crazy this year. I'm on shutdown 1 week every month for the rest of the year. I'm getting too used to this part time stuff...
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                Hey Gary!! How the F are ya old friend!!
                I'm doing pretty damned good, thanks! Still stirring shit & killing threads on the JCF

Glad to see you back
                Hail yesterday

Comment

• Can you believe that some of us have been a part of this forum for at least 7 years? (I know our join dates got goofed up somewhere along the way, maybe November 2002??)
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

• November 2002 was when we moved over to this forum software. Lots of belly-aching that day!! I don't like the layout, why can't it be like the last forum, I can't tell which are the new posts, yadda yadda yadda.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                      Can you believe that some of us have been a part of this forum for at least 7 years? (I know our join dates got goofed up somewhere along the way, maybe November 2002??)
                      I joined over Memorial Day weekend, 2001. Crazy. 300 members and 80 posts in a day was a huge deal.

Miss those times, but glad that some are still around.

Sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• I think I joined sometime in August 2001.

And yeah, one thing I learned in my time as admin here, there's not a damn thing that can happen with this forum that someone's not going to bitch and moan about. You can give away free Jacksons and someone would find a problem with it.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

• why wasn't I told about the free Jacksons? what?

I can't recall just when I joined up. I did find the receipt for my Fusion Plus the other day, from around '99. I believe I signed up not too long after as I tried to work out what the hell it was. Greg Crowe identified it and told me to measure the scale length to confirm. Of course, I argued the point, sure that it was a Dinky. And of course, he was right
                          Last edited by VitaminG; 06-30-2009, 01:22 AM.
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

• They gave me a free Jackson as a bribe to become an admin.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              They gave me a free Jackson as a bribe to become an admin.
                              No....they gave you the free Jackson to get you to quit showing your moobs.

Comment

• It still didn't work, though. :ROTF:
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X