Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh gosh... I'm sorry to hear that.

Now that I've rekindled my interest in playing guitar and am active again on JCF, it's very different to see JCF being as quiet as it is these days. We certainly had a cast of characters back then. Hilarity ensued with Dross and LinaV, as I recall, along with RacerX kicking Ed Roman in the ass, the Shotgun Soloist, and Newc's Halford Warrior.

Comment

• I'm friends with Emthrax on Instagram. She's still really into playing music, although more orchestral instruments these days. More likely to see her post a pic of her cello, a wooden flute or a band score than her trusty old Jackson
      Hail yesterday

Comment

• It's definitely more quiet, but still nice to see some of the older timers still checking in.

Comment

• Bill looking like the guy from Monty Python breaking his vow of silence. Damn, that's some wicked beard.
          https://youtu.be/N-isGzfYUZ4?t=50

Comment

• I'm not sure I'm considered an old timer but I'm getting back into music, and the itch to buy a new old Jackson is getting to me, so naturally I'm back here something like 6 years later. Time flies! Sad to hear about Cyg.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• Ben..., this isn't an old Jackson, but here's a newer USA Charvel located in Saskatoon for a good price. http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/149...-sick-green%29

Comment

• Back in Tokyo after a busy summer playing cherry rescue 1. Wooooo!!
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

• Well my user ID has changed I see, it used to be markpb . I probably haven't posted in 5 years. Can't even tell. I check in here once in a while though. Still a Jackson fan. Jeez, I was 35 when I first joined it looks like. Wow. Time flies.

Comment

• I'm more of a lurker than anything, but I've had an account for years. Recently got back into music after having a baby boy and stepping away from more costly hobbies that didn't pan out. Reacquiring a good Jackson herd.
                    Heath

Comment

• Hi!! What's up?
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by fett View Post
                        Hi!! What's up?

Guess who's back... back again... Fett is back... Tell a friend...

Whats up with you Fett?
                        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

• This thread is almost 8 years old now. lol
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Sort of fitting, right?
                            "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

• There is nothing new on my front. I remember you guys. I remember Cygnus. I remember his love for tube amps. I have stayed in contact with his wife. On another guitar forum, there is a member who is just like Cyg. I mean, he takes old tube stuff and goes to town. My Mission. She and he have to make contact. I have her permission and we shall see how it turns out.
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Whats going on around these parts? I havent been here in ages. I almost forgot how to play guitar. talk to me people!!!!
                                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                                X