Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being on the JCF is like a breath of fresh air compared to the various guitar-related groups on Facebook. Much more civil here, and our members seem to take the time to think and compose well-informed posts before actually posting. Though activity here is slower, I enjoy the overall "experience" here more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
      Being on the JCF is like a breath of fresh air compared to the various guitar-related groups on Facebook. Much more civil here, and our members seem to take the time to think and compose well-informed posts before actually posting. Though activity here is slower, I enjoy the overall "experience" here more.
      Agreed. Every post is hand-crafted with love. More or less
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

• Tonemonster!!! I felt compelled to poke in here this past week (think it's something about the time of year) and have been getting caught up a little. What's been up with you??

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
          Whats going on around these parts? I havent been here in ages. I almost forgot how to play guitar. talk to me people!!!!
          Stop drinking lemon oil... that shit will rot your brain!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84 View Post
            Tonemonster!!! I felt compelled to poke in here this past week (think it's something about the time of year) and have been getting caught up a little. What's been up with you??
            Hi, Ethan! Welcome back.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Lemon oil is not the cause of my brain issues. Lemon oil is a culmination of all that is good in this world. Lemon oil is cooler than anything with a Turbo was in the 80's. Lemon oil is cooler than Fonzy. Cooler than the side of the toilet bowl on a crawling home puker.

where are all the characters? I see boxcar surfaced with his rockstar outfit on. Nice bear skin cape there Boxcar. the orange and blue spandex bodysuit is such an 80's touch too. Where is Tommy? Ron? BillZ? Newc? Does Sully still rock out to Supertramp?
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Haha still get to pull out the spandex and bodysuit sometimes, a lot of my gigs have me wearing a suit these days though! What's been going on around here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84 View Post
                  Tonemonster!!! I felt compelled to poke in here this past week (think it's something about the time of year) and have been getting caught up a little. What's been up with you??
                  holyfuck....great_to_see_you_again
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Has anyone seen my damn keys? Looking for them everywhere. Damn keys.

Comment

• WoW is this the longest running thread on the forum?
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

• Hi Willie long time since you were around here.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• Damn if this isn't old timers central!

Comment

• get off my lawn lol...d.m.
                            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

• Found my freakin' keys, now where's my prostate? I think it rolled under the table, but I can't find it.

Comment

• Its like an 80's old folks home here.
                                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                                X