Anyone elses Xmas suck....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone elses Xmas suck....

Well I had a whole big party planed with all the booze, food and trimmings etc-then my family gets the stomach flu...Everythings canceled and it looks like I fucked up the roast too.......Sigh.......Damn the only thing I really look forward too is the people comong over and having a good time....Oh well I guess there is allways next year. Hope all of you are having a better time....HAHAHAHHAA. I'm just gonna drink myself happy.....
    LATER!!!
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

i have xmas packages that are at UPS. due to the snow, there are about 20 trailers they cant get unloaded due to nothing is going out! i guess xmas is going to be like the Jewish holidays and gifts will extend like over a week
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
      i guess xmas is going to be like the Jewish holidays and gifts will extend like over a week
      Hopefully you'll get all your stuff in good condition. Until then, drink and drink often!

P.S. How's your back? Someone told me or I read somewhere that you had confuckered your back. Hope it's better!
      "POOP"

Comment

My yearly sinus infection has settled in, so I can't smell or taste all that good holiday drink and food.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

My Father passed on Dec 18, 1998. I know it was ten years ago, but the holidays have never been the same - there's always a cloud of sadness in the air.
          You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
          You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
          --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
          --horns666 - 12/29/08
          I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
          --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by joelayres View Post
            My Father passed on Dec 18, 1998. I know it was ten years ago, but the holidays have never been the same - there's always a cloud of sadness in the air.
            Sorry to hear.....
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Well looks like I am not alone....Here is a drink to all of you....
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Hey, can I join the party??

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                  Well looks like I am not alone....Here is a drink to all of you....

Comment

Originally posted by joelayres View Post
                    I know how you feel, I lost my mother on the 19th 10 years ago. I can't say the Christmas period fills me full of cheer.
                    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Well, I'm at work all thru xmas. I won't have my own xmas til February when I'm spending my overtime funds on a new guitar. It'll be worth it tho.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Well, I'm not dead, so yeah, Christmas is kinda sucking again
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          Well, I'm not dead, so yeah, Christmas is kinda sucking again
                          Ain't that the truth in a non-funny way.....
                          I wish I was, but wishes do not come through in this life.

For what is worth, Merry Christmas to you buddy.
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                            P.S. How's your back?
                            Thanks for asking... better.. got to get a shot in the spine after the first of the year. really excited about that one.
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Hell yeah everyone is invited. Just a note to all of us in here that someone is thinking about you all and that I hope you all are having that drink for me...
                              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X