This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

I like Sarah Palin..I'm really pullin' for her!!!

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Me too

Everyday.......sometimes twice....
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by Cuthbert View Post
      Ok, since I can't post it in the "restricted" area, I'll post it here, no political intent!

LOL!!!
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
        Ironically, on other boards it's when I bring up Sarah Palin's titties that the thread goes poof.
        I like titties...dont care for political discussions tho
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cuthbert View Post
          Ok, since I can't post it in the "restricted" area, I'll post it here, no political intent!

Holy frak! The republican candidate for President is a Cylon?! :ROTF:

Comment

Is that Dr. Evil with an eye patch?
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

still don't get it what's hot about that lady... all those pics and threads about her annoy the hell out of me... what's the big deal... she's just a cunt...
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Is that Dr. Evil with an eye patch?
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  still don't get it what's hot about that lady... all those pics and threads about her annoy the hell out of me... what's the big deal... she's just a cunt...
                  +1

You'd also think the Republicans would be having a shitfit over the fact that her unmarried 17 year-old daughter is pregnant.
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                    +1

You'd also think the Republicans would be having a shitfit over the fact that her unmarried 17 year-old daughter is pregnant.
                    Why have a shit fit? Their families are more than financially capable of affording that child and I am sure that the child will have a fine upbringing. What burns my ass is all these lazy shiftless fuckers popping out kids left and right with NO means to support them and no father in the picture. That is when you and I pick up the tab and that shit sucks.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I agree with Scott. I don't see a problem here. Matter of fact, I'm hearing that the Dems are trying like hell not to make an issue of it either. After all, they raised hell about the press going after Chelsea Clinton.
                      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                        I agree with Scott. I don't see a problem here. Matter of fact, I'm hearing that the Dems are trying like hell not to make an issue of it either. After all, they raised hell about the press going after Chelsea Clinton.
                        Because Chelsea is ugly, and they felt bad. :ROTF:
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Because Chelsea is ugly, and they felt bad. :ROTF:
                          now thats funny ........... cause it's true
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I agree with logic and common sense..which isn't that common.

..and I agree with titties!!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                            X