X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So that must have been the problem in the other thread. People got pissed and started namecalling?

I don't usually hang here on the weekends so whatever goes down on Saturday and Sunday, I'm clueless because I'm not chained to my computer or have it as my only source of interaction with other people. So I didn't see how that went down. Hence this thread.

Hey, whatever. There are many other sites to debate the upcoming election.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
        So that must have been the problem in the other thread. People got pissed and started namecalling?

I don't usually hang here on the weekends so whatever goes down on Saturday and Sunday, I'm clueless because I'm not chained to my computer or have it as my only source of interaction with other people. So I didn't see how that went down. Hence this thread.

Hey, whatever. I get why this was done.
        Yeah...it must have took a dump. I was gone too. I just got back myself..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          A thread in c/w Sarah Palin's titties is not about "politics". But some people insist poking that bear until the thread is no longer about "titties"..or whatever ..and the thread goes poof.
          Ironically, on other boards it's when I bring up Sarah Palin's titties that the thread goes poof.
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I can see closing political threads if they get out-of-hand, but why disallow them at all? I've had lots of fulfilling debates on this forum about topics that are "frowned upon" by the rules.

We can't talk about guitars forever. It's nice to talk about something else with people that share an interest of yours.
            Scott

Comment

This is a guitar forum, but freinds/family will talk or "argue" over various things. The admins keep a loose lid on things and do a good job IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                The admins keep a loose lid on things and do a good job IMO!
                Exactly. It's the membership that fucks up the threads. A large portion of the JCF has no idea how to argue or debate a point without getting personal. Comments like "you've got to be an ignorant moron to believe......" are gauranteed to get topics closed.

P.S. Fuck TOEJAM
                "POOP"

Comment

I know..I've learned to debate online. I used to argue like I would in person. That doesn't go over very well in text. Shitstorms can be amusing tho. I watch 'em instead of starting 'em now..

Besides, how can anyone debate with me..I'm always right. Like it or not..we know this..

OK..Let's fuck ToeJoe..high five!

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                    Fuck TOEJAM
                    Yeah, that guy is an a-hole.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Lets all gang up and fuck Toejam!!!

Joe is gonna see how a pin cushion feels like.

Dibs on da' moobs.

Comment

Yeah, fuck me! :ROTF:
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

C'mon Joe..lets get together and all fuck you!!

Comment

Try to fuck me while I'm running!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here Bill, you can borrow my skates.
                              "POOP"

Comment

Ok, since I can't post it in the "restricted" area, I'll post it here, no political intent!

'90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
                                '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
                                '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                                '92 Fender Strat scallop
                                '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
                                '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

Comment

Working...
                                X