The Olympic Games 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
    Actually, 3 of the Chinese female team are reported to be under the legal age to participate in this years olympics. The IOC called for an investigation, didn't even bother going through the motions and 8 hours later declared the Chinese gymnists legal. What a crock of shit !

China has showed its true self in these Olympics. I didn't know a whole lot about China before this but now I have even less respect for them.
    They are still the best in reproduction!!!...

Comment

• Originally posted by bibz View Post
      holy shit, tell me someone else here seen that cuban tae kwon do guy go nuts!
      They removed most of the vids so far but I found this one..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW67awStKVY
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        They removed most of the vids so far but I found this one..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW67awStKVY
        Already gone...

You can find it on google vids if you do a search.
        Last edited by shobet; 08-23-2008, 02:35 PM.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by shobet View Post
          Already gone...
          Yep. What happened in that? I've yet to see it. Oh, and yesterday I was watching boxing. It was this French dude vs. a guy from the Dom. Republic. The guy from the Dominican won. As soon as he one the French guy started spazzing like crazy. He was crying and he threw his helmet. They struggled to get him to go to the middle so they could announce the winner.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• How about the Aussie diver Mitchum! Way to spoil the Chinese sweep on the last dive of the 10M final. That was one for the ages!

Comment

• holy shit, Jimmy Fucking Page rocking out durning the ending ceremony
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• ^Yeah that was cool
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  holy shit, Jimmy Fucking Page rocking out durning the ending ceremony
                  Jimmy Page & Charles Durning rocked the closing ceremony? Wish I'd watched that!
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

• and Jackie Chan was singing too
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• ^dressed 'under cover' as a volunteer. He really enjoyed himself.

The mayor of London looked terrible.. jacket open, hands in his pockets etc :/
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

• Here ya go E & G..hurry before they take it off youtube..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5ruLIPPlY8
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I fucking cranked the TV when it came on

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            Here ya go E & G..hurry before they take it off youtube..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5ruLIPPlY8
                            jeez, even our retarded commentators didn't talk durning THE JIMMY PAGE GUITAR SOLO!!!!

Leona looked pretty hot

Comment

• Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
                              The mayor of London looked terrible.. jacket open, hands in his pockets etc :/
                              Good old Boris, did he cause any international incidents? If not, just keep watching........

Gary Glitter's being used to work out the age of the gymnasts. If they show him a picture and he gets a hardon, they're definitely under-age.

Now that all that shit is over, can we please get back to normality?

FREE TIBET!!!! FREEEEEEE TIBET!!!! You baby-eating locusts, fuck off back to your own paddy-fields!
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• I for one, am glad the Olympics are over. Stupid things were taking up the time-slot that the Simpsons is normally on in.
                                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                                X