Oh, great... Best Buy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
    ... 92 checkout lanes with only 2 open ...
    I'm envious. That's exactly two times the number of lanes open at our Walmart locations. Unless you meant two lanes, one at two different stores.

Comment

I only buy from China because I hate America.

Comment

unless the Gov. makes changes in trade, nothing much is going to happen. a high tax on imports, and a tax incentives for producing here in the state may bring work back.
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
          unless the Gov. makes changes in trade, nothing much is going to happen. a high tax on imports, and a tax incentives for producing here in the state may bring work back.
          Good points.
          Personally, I'd love to see this implemented.
          Reality, its not gonna happen because the system has been designed to not allow this happen and secondly, we have spineless cowards serving and holding positions.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
            I only buy from China because I hate America.
            Hate is a strong word, almost as strong as....

USA!!!!!

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

that was dumb as hell
            Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
              There's not much more to say besides this. Though the tariffs don't need to be high across the board, they should be inversely proportional to the wages paid to workers producing the goods.

Just make it so that companies make the same amount of money whether they pay their workers $15 per month or $15 per hour...

Comment

Not to get back on topic or anything.... I already hate shopping at best buy as it is, so this is just another excuse to buy on line. From my experience BB employees have slightly more than zero knowledge about anything and everything they sell in the store, and they truly could care less why you're there and if they can actually help you. I know that's probably not the attitude of every BB employee, but 9/10 times that's what I experience.

At least at a guitar center the employees tend to know more about their product even if it is by accident.

-Steve
                Guitars:
                '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                Amp:
                VOX AD30VT

Comment

Working...
                X