No announcement yet.

What an amazing story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alaska is very picturesque but very brutal climate wise.I wonder if they have noticed and global warming from all the tree huggers flapping their gums.
    I have to admit my trek across the Al-Can highway was interesting 3000 miles of unpaved roads and huge moose or is it meese being plural I mean I saw heards of them.
    Last edited by straycat; 05-12-2008, 12:58 AM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
      Alaska is very picturesque but very brutal climate wise.I wonder if they have noticed and global warming from all the tree huggers flapping their gums.
      I have to admit my trek across the Al-Can highway was interesting 3000 miles of unpaved roads and huge moose or is it meese being plural I mean I saw heards of them.
      Yes..ginormous meeses..in packs and hoids. Frozen from the waste down because even Alaskian wilderbeast like to indulge in the glory hole. Penguins wobble in the bitter 150 below cold resting their warm nutbags on their babys. Keeping them safe from predators. Until Nanook the eskimo clobbers them into a mush pulp for baby penguin stew..poor little baby penguins..baby seal slipper with their cute round eyes still in them..looking up at you while getting ready for bed..its sad. Fuck the ice caps..Save the babys!!

Ohhh I can't take it..beatin' a fluffy while seal like LA police beatin' Rodney King..can't they just get along..maybe use a taser..oh the humanity..

Leave the penguins alone!!!

Fuck Nanook..just fuggums..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        I like the glory hole in the igloo idea..but that's it!

Fuck no! Ever put your tongue on a big block of ice and had it stick? Imagine your bell-end welding itself to an igloo, yikes! It'd be just your luck you'd actually thrust it through the glory hole at the Blue Oyster Bar (Alaska Chapter)
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Penguins wobble in the bitter 150 below cold resting their warm nutbags on their babys. Keeping them safe from predators. Until Nanook the eskimo clobbers them into a mush pulp for baby penguin stew..poor little baby penguins..

I say fair play to Nanook the Eskimo, if he has paddled to the other side of the world, he can eat what the fuck he likes. (Hint : Eskimo = North Pole. Penguin = South Pole)
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            Fuck no! Ever put your tongue on a big block of ice and had it stick? Imagine your bell-end welding itself to an igloo, yikes! It'd be just your luck you'd actually thrust it through the glory hole at the Blue Oyster Bar (Alaska Chapter)
            Imagine..whadda you mean imagine..Hh man, you're missin' the joy. I had my frank and beans stuck to an icy pole like Schwartz' tongue in "The Christmas Story"..and I'll doing it without the triple dog dare..because I'm fuggin' stupid.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              I say fair play to Nanook the Eskimo, if he has paddled to the other side of the world, he can eat what the fuck he likes. (Hint : Eskimo = North Pole. Penguin = South Pole)

You mean I got the wrong pole..oh well, wouldn't be the first time.

I don't even know what that means..

I'm on an afterhigh..

Comment

Working...
              X