What an amazing story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shobet View Post
    That's possibly one of the most stupid things I've ever read online.
    Yeah, but when Sam the Man said it, it was fucking hilarious.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      Yeah, but when Sam the Man said it, it was fucking hilarious.

No doubt!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

WTF is Sam the man, I'm obviously missing some reference here.
        Googling for Sam the Man brings up a very ugly dog.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Sam Kinison (RIP). From one of his Live LPs.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Ahhh...
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Nice photos, but he's just tad jaded against John Denver and the US Government.

Also, he's all for keeping native traditions like whale hunting, but they're riding around on ATVs and snowmobiles, using rifles, and cooking with propane. Then when the hunt is over they go home to their house and play Xbox. You can't have it both ways.
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                gas price
                that does not make sense though.

they can paddle an aluminum boat same as a skin boat. and they put gas in the snowmobiles and ATVs.

so the incongruity remains unexplained.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

That was amazing. Thanks for sharing the link.
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Very cool read. To each thier own, but that is not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                      Nice photos, but he's just tad jaded against John Denver and the US Government.

Also, he's all for keeping native traditions like whale hunting, but they're riding around on ATVs and snowmobiles, using rifles, and cooking with propane. Then when the hunt is over they go home to their house and play Xbox. You can't have it both ways.
                      Dude, he says the old ways are quickly dying.

Anyway, cut these fuckers some slack...All that these "luxuries" do is make *surviving* a tad bit easier. It's not like they're car camping. But I guess since they're not taking their game down with spears, they're unworthy of your respect.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                        That's possibly one of the most stupid things I've ever read online.

What makes this so impossible? You don't need a U-Haul - start walking!

When there's no water and no food, then you break camp and bail!

It's like those idiots who cry about living in the ghetto but do nothing to improve it or get out of it - unless it's crime.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

They look like they do it because they like it, they look like they are having FUN.
                          i could dig it at least once for the experience, looks beautiful.

Comment

I like the glory hole in the igloo idea..but that's it!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              What makes this so impossible? You don't need a U-Haul - start walking!

When there's no water and no food, then you break camp and bail!

It's like those idiots who cry about living in the ghetto but do nothing to improve it or get out of it - unless it's crime.
                              Newc, if you didn't have any money or credit cards in your wallet and only had what you could carry on your back, i bet you couldn't cross the state of TN the short way...much less a desert...before crying for mommy.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I think Alaska is all about adventure, penguins, polar bears, seals, and a very cold glory hole.

yes..I'm high..WTF??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X