Clear All

• What an amazing story

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3751413

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
      Wow.
      +1
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Wow!
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

That was probably the best reading I've ever done online! thanks for posting it, amazing pictures!

And another life lesson is there's always an idiot to complain about something good without any reason at all
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Incredible.

Comment

Thanks for posting this, SlasZ! I read most of it last night. Some really interesting stuff in there. I'd really like to see some research on the desalinizing of sea ice using their method, not to mention the snot-as-frostbite-preventive thing. If I ever got stranded out in the cold, I'd sure as hell give it a try.

Comment

that is very cool and interesting.

one thing I don't get is the incongruity of the technologies they use. they have snowmobiles and ATVs but they still use a skin boat?
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                  that is very cool and interesting.

one thing I don't get is the incongruity of the technologies they use. they have snowmobiles and ATVs but they still use a skin boat?
                  gas price
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Why don't they fuggin' move where its nice. Why did he stay there ..that's dumb. I bet theer's some hot eskimo puss to make a guy deal with that shit. 190 people..that's not even a good night at a kiss tribute show..wtf is that? Why don't they fuggin' leave..that's dumb.

You know that woman making dough..using tricks to make it rise. I have a trick. I'll put a glory hole in that igloo and slap her with my blubber..that'll make that fuggin' dough rise..and tatsty!

Those kids are fuggin' freezin' to death..that's fuggin' dumb...I think! They would know that if they saw how the rest of the world lives..those kids don't want to eat blubber..they want a happy meal..that's dumb!

I wanna go there with my cobra, crank some Nevermore, smoke some gonge and eat a fuggin' pizza and some KFC..in your face ..you wanna a slice..nope..in your face..burp..

Now I'm all aggravated...because that's dumber than a cult of goofballs..at least they had a fuggin' microwave.

That reminds me of Sam Kinison.."Come here you fucker..you see this, this is sand..nothing grows in sand..now move where the food is"!!!!:ROTF:
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The same thing comes to mind Bill people starving in the desert or on the plains of Africa MOVE TO WHERE THE FOOD IS you dumbasses.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Why don't they fuggin' move where its nice. Why did he stay there ..that's dumb. I bet theer's some hot eskimo puss to make a guy deal with that shit. 190 people..that's not even a good night at a kiss tribute show..wtf is that? Why don't they fuggin' leave..that's dumb.
                        because that place is very nice... some people like nature and some peace rather than big cities, cars and all the headaches... I'd live in that kind of place myself... for a while anyway
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                          The same thing comes to mind Bill people starving in the desert or on the plains of Africa MOVE TO WHERE THE FOOD IS you dumbasses.
                          and with what money dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                            That's possibly one of the most stupid things I've ever read online.
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X