This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    I never searched for compliments or showcased my son as something special, even when he was just a baby. The compiiments came naturally from the people that met him. They actually complimented me for raising such a fine boy. I just said; "It's all him and I had nothing to do with it." And that is why I stand firm on how much I loath parents that push their kids from day One. Related by blood or not, I find what she is doing nothing more than......... I ran out of words
    I agree with what you've said. You've always said your Son grew up to be the man he is without any imput from you. So fett-ness is not in the genes? Kidding there fettster.

I'm not a fan of people living vicariously through their children. You see it all the time. In "beauty pagents", at the local ballpark, everywhere. It's the new thing. Most parents feel they either didn't do jack with their life or got the shaft, so they push their kids into doing what they didn't have the oportunity to do. There is some good intentions behind some of it but I feel it's misplaced.

Those type of parents will get theirs a few years in the future when the kid wants nothing to do with the parents. Then the consequences of their actions will really come home to roost.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Don't scare me like that. hehehehehehe.

Comment

Who me? They best not charge 5 cents each
        Last edited by fett; 03-24-2008, 05:23 PM.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
          Bah! Who hasn't? You are an interesting case! I'm sorry though, our time is up.

All kidding aside, the only time I have wanted to dress you down was some thread about the kid buried in the sand. You were going on about the meaning of the word accident and getting into semantic arguments. I really wanted to introduce what might have been a new word to our vocabulary:

pedant - n - someone overly concerned with minor details and rules or with displaying academic learning.
          Damn, I hate smart guys. Wax all you want. What's the fucking point? Live life in the almost real world and save the deep thoughts for bedtime.
          Last edited by fett; 03-24-2008, 05:36 PM.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Kick me off, but I have to come out and say this:

FUCK OFF, BENGAL!!!!!

I've reported your posts when you chased me, then when you chased others, the admins don't give a shit, and you are off on your own. You sir, have trolled several members of this board without contributing much to anything. We used to joust in an admirable manner, I think, but you choose to fire at will.
            So, If this is my last post before I get booted for saying it, you are embarrasement.

I've been told, through pm's, not to worry about it, you are what you are. But you choose to take it one step farther, into personal territory. You want to tell me what kind of experiences I've had, what kind of equipment I've owned, and then conclude I'm not worthy to express my oopinion on gear.

There are too many examples of where you have dressed down other people, their experience doesn't match your Godliness, and they are unworthy of having those opinions.

So, you take your time to attack a man's pride in his son. You expressed the desire to "puke in your mouth" when I expressed my appreciation for my ever suffering, dedicated wife. As I posted the last time I took the time to bother with you, it isn't my problem, it your's. I have no problem shouting out to the worls how much I love my wife, my sons, and my Lord. No matter how badly you have suffered in your relationships, and wish to spread the misery to everyone else you can encounter.

So, go home, beat your wife, yell at your children, kick your dog, but you are not welcome here with that bullshit.

Bye,
            I'm looking forward to being kicked off, but I will be booted with what I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
              Kick me off, but I have to come out and say this:

FUCK OFF, BENGAL!!!!!

I've reported your posts when you chased me, then when you chased others, the admins don't give a shit, and you are off on your own. You sir, have trolled several members of this board without contributing much to anything. We used to joust in an admirable manner, I think, but you choose to fire at will.
              So, If this is my last post before I get booted for saying it, you are embarrasement.

I've been told, through pm's, not to worry about it, you are what you are. But you choose to take it one step farther, into personal territory. You want to tell me what kind of experiences I've had, what kind of equipment I've owned, and then conclude I'm not worthy to express my oopinion on gear.

There are too many examples of where you have dressed down other people, their experience doesn't match your Godliness, and they are unworthy of having those opinions.

So, you take your time to attack a man's pride in his son. You expressed the desire to "puke in your mouth" when I expressed my appreciation for my ever suffering, dedicated wife. As I posted the last time I took the time to bother with you, it isn't my problem, it your's. I have no problem shouting out to the worls how much I love my wife, my sons, and my Lord. No matter how badly you have suffered in your relationships, and wish to spread the misery to everyone else you can encounter.

So, go home, beat your wife, yell at your children, kick your dog, but you are not welcome here with that bullshit.

Bye,
              I'm looking forward to being kicked off, but I will be booted with what I believe.
              See, that is the reason I think your a fuckin' douchebag. You put yourself on the cross way too much to be cool in my book.

"Suffering dedicated wife"? Please dude. Save that shit for her, she might buy it but I don't have to. Keep your pet names to yourself. It doesn't belong on this board. Plain and simple.

I think it's funny you've tried to have me banned. Didn't work, did it? Know why? You bother more people on here than just me. I'm the only one stupid enough to call you on it.

SW. Please. She's suffering because she's married to a dumbass with a lame Village People mustache.

I remember a lot of what I've read. You hold yourself out there to be something you are not. I'm sorry if your guitar collection looks like a JC Pennys ad. I'm sorry you had a failed attempt at a guitar store sometime in the past. I'm sorry you have a serious love affair with the dog in your avatar. And I'm sorry I call you on it. Well, not really.

So why don't you do me a favor. Quit like fett just did. Save the drama for someone else.

I really could care less what you think of me. You KNOW what I think of you. I don't like you. Never did, never will. Your a post whore and an attention whore, have been since you first came here. You were called on it from Day One. And you pissed off a few Admins along the way.

He's trying to get me kicked out. That's a fuckin' laugh man. Keep trying.

And I'll nail that other hand to the cross if you'd pass me the hammer.

(And you know what all this ads up to? Nothing. Not a damn thing. Get over it and get over yourself. Seems like a lot of people here need that advise)

Comment

That's it, I'm going to go whine to the admins and get him banned. I hate that guy!

hehehehehehehe. Kidding. I fight my own battles and have done nothing lately but leave you alone. That's over. You have no idea how much I've been biting my tounge the last couple of weeks reading your worthless posts.

That's over now. It's on bitch.

Comment

I'm gonna stick my nose in all this, cause it seems like you did.

Cyg, I have always gotten along with you even though I have busted your chops at times due to your PWS(Posting Whore Syndrome).

I have to say that what gives you the right? You have been here just a few months, yet you have the audacity to tell a long time contributing(post with content) member he isn't wanted around here?

You shouldn't confuse your almost 2700 post as giving you some right to call others out. 2500 "that's cool" or "yes fett", doesn't give you authority.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                    I have to say that what gives you the right? You have been here just a few months, yet you have the audacity to tell a long time contributing(post with content) member he isn't wanted around here?

You shouldn't confuse your almost 2700 post as giving you some right to call others out. 2500 "that's cool" or "yes fett", doesn't give you authority.
                    Um....
                    Because he tackled people in an unfair way.

Other than that, I don't have a problem with any of you guys.

Even you, ya lugnut.

Comment

Um....
                      Because he tackled people in an unfair way.

Other than that, I don't have a problem with any of you guys.

Even you, ya lugnut.
                      Yeah, he picked on fett. You pick on fett, you pick on me!

Who's "schoolyard" now cyg? Classic.

And if you'd actually READ the post, I had nice things to say about fett and his kid.

But sometimes you have to call out post whores. Even you. So that's my mission from now on. Calling you out when you need it. Which means about every post you write.

Comment

Damn, and I had actually thought about posting less here.

Thanks Cyg. This is just the kind of nudge I need to get back involved around here.

BACKFIRE!

Comment

Working...
                        X