This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimping her baby

I just got an e-mail from my dau-in-law. Montana, remember that, is her less that 2 year old daughter. I am supposed to go to some website and vote for her for some reason. I don't think so. Discuss. I'll start. This urge for parents to showcase their kids in this day and age is disgusting.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

kids dresed head to toe in desiner gear is dissgusting...al that gap for kids stuff or whatever should be burned,...kids aren't dressed like kidz from day 1 now?? i don't think so.....not in my family....

Comment

It's a radio station "Cutest Baby Contest". movin925.com. She sent this e-mail to 50 of the family to vote and vote often. Now, I can understand how some of us have been solicited votes as a band in a contest, but this way different. Not only that. She's not that cute.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        It's a radio station "Cutest Baby Contest". movin925.com. She sent this e-mail to 50 of the family to vote and vote often. Now, I can understand how some of us have been solicited votes as a band in a contest, but this way different. Not only that. She's not that cute.:ROTF:
        She doesn't have your genes, then
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Sounds like she does!
          If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

That's not the point. You young Turk. You.:ROTF: (That is play on words in the US. Get it?) I have an issue with parents that use kids this way.

Comment

Is this your granddaughter?

If so, shame on you.
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

She is my stepson's daughter. But that's still not the point. Even if she where my natural grand daughter, I still don't like it.

Comment

Then don't do it to your kid.

Wait. You do pimp out your kid. Nevermind.

If you were to say your actual granddaughter was "not that cute" you would one of the biggest douchebags ever. Instead, you're in the top 20.

Comment

+1

Comment

I pimped my kid who actually did something. I guess I stepped into this without boots. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                        Then don't do it to your kid.

Wait. You do pimp out your kid. Nevermind.

If you were to say your actual granddaughter was "not that cute" you would one of the biggest douchebags ever. Instead, you're in the top 20.
                        What's wrong with saying a baby is not cute? Let's be honest, there are some ugly fuckin babies out there.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
                          What's wrong with saying a baby is not cute? Let's be honest, there are some ugly fuckin babies out there.
                          You'd say that about your own baby?

Yes, there are a lot of ugly babies out there but mine weren't two of them.

Comment

The kid is kinda cute but not "Mommie will make you a star" cute.:ROTF:

Comment

Argh... it's always lovely to find out one's family has acquired some insanity by way of marriage.

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                              Where are you on that list, Señor Bengal? Seems to me Fett is stuck on this one. He's not close enough familiarly to openly criticize. Hopefully someone with some pull will say something tactful. Something that would, more or less be the opposite of something you or I might say, Mr. Tact.

Comment

Working...
                              X