This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by åron View Post
    Argh... it's always lovely to find out one's family has acquired some insanity by way of marriage.

Where are you on that list, Señor Bengal? Seems to me Fett is stuck on this one. He's not close enough familiarly to openly criticize. Hopefully someone with some pull will say something tactful. Something that would, more or less be the opposite of something you or I might say, Mr. Tact.
    Somebody with some pull? Just who in the hell is that here?

I'm right behind you on that list.

Mr. Tact? Some would say fett has it coming. Wanna stick up for him? I think he can fight his battles by himself but thanks for playing.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I would say that about my own child :ROTF:, that doesn't mean I would love them any less, it just means I have an ugly baby. That being said i've seen quite a few ugly babies grow into very handsome young men and pretty girls.

Here's a perfect example

Comment

I'm not baby bashing. I live 5 minutes away from my stepson. For 4 years. The baby is cute. Damnit.:ROTF: But, I should have put waders on before I started this thread.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          I'm not baby bashing. I live 5 minutes away from my stepson. For 4 years. The baby is cute. Damnit.:ROTF: But, I should have put waders on before I started this thread.
          Come on fett, get off the cross. You've been iching for an arguement all day.

Comment

What's wrong with honesty? If the kid isn't "that" cute, even if it's yours, why be afraid to say so?

And I agree with Fett - "Cutest Baby" contests and getting toddlers into beauty pageants is just plain wrong.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
              Somebody with some pull? Just who in the hell is that here?

I'm right behind you on that list.

Mr. Tact? Some would say fett has it coming. Wanna stick up for him? I think he can fight his battles by himself but thanks for playing.
              I think it's a rhetorical subject, a topic for a slow Monday. I get that you think Fett needs someone poking in his cage and you think you're the guy to do it. I don't know... I might lose my place on the list. I think I'm a bad guy trying to be constructive in the world, whereas I kinda see you as a guy thinks of himself as good, but acts like a bad guy. I still like you well enough (and I know you don't care either way! ), I just sometimes think you should be given the honorary title of Devils Advocate.

Comment

I'm not cross. She was crass in wanting me to vote for her baby just because it is in the family on her dad's mom side. I just won't do it.:ROTF:

Comment

I never said his point wasn't valid. I wouldn't do it. But who am I to say it's wrong?

What I DO find funny is that fett, the guy who starts a thread when inhales, is bitching about someone "pimping" someone else. He pimps his son here all the time. What's the difference?

A blue ribbon and some cash, I bet.

Comment

I think it's a rhetorical subject, a topic for a slow Monday. I get that you think Fett needs someone poking in his cage and you think you're the guy to do it. I don't know... I might lose my place on the list. I think I'm a bad guy trying to be constructive in the world, whereas I kinda see you as a guy thinks of himself as good, but acts like a bad guy. I still like you well enough (and I know you don't care either way! ), I just sometimes think you should be given the honorary title of Devils Advocate.
                    Thanks for the psychological profile. I bet you've wanted to do that for some time.

fett has been gunning for some "action" all day. He even tried to call out the British contingent for some "action". I haven't posted in a few days but I thought I'd give him that "action" that he's dying for. That's all.

(When will people learn that it's fett, not Fett? Look at how he spells it. Even I know that's one of his biggest pet peeves)

I don't really think of myself as good or bad. But I do like bringing another perspective into the conversation. Actually, I LOVE it. Makes for good conversation. Fuck the "Yes Men", there are enough of them here already.

Comment

My son is old enough to stand up and be the Man. He has proven that way before this Board. I am a proud parent of a son that has proven throughout the years to make me proud. BTW. He was one cute baby.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                        My son is old enough to stand up and be the Man. He has proven that way before this Board. I am a proud parent of a son that has proven throughout the years to make me proud. BTW. He was one cute baby.:ROTF:
                        Good one there fett!

I agree with you there, your son does seem to be a decent dude. But you have pimped him a little bit but I'm sure he deserved it.

Comment

Thanks for the psychological profile. I bet you've wanted to do that for some time.
                          Bah! Who hasn't? You are an interesting case! I'm sorry though, our time is up.

All kidding aside, the only time I have wanted to dress you down was some thread about the kid buried in the sand. You were going on about the meaning of the word accident and getting into semantic arguments. I really wanted to introduce what might have been a new word to our vocabulary:

pedant - n - someone overly concerned with minor details and rules or with displaying academic learning.
                          Last edited by åron; 03-24-2008, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Bah! Who hasn't? You are an interesting case! I'm sorry though, our time is up.
                            What? I don't think I'm getting my moneys worth.

I'm actually quite boring. Nothing really to see. That's what my wife tells me anyway.

(And there was some sarcasm in my statement about the profile. Although it's hard to tell. If I only would get over my insane fear of emoticons.)

Comment

I never searched for compliments or showcased my son as something special, even when he was just a baby. The compiiments came naturally from the people that met him. They actually complimented me for raising such a fine boy. I just said; "It's all him and I had nothing to do with it." And that is why I stand firm on how much I loath parents that push their kids from day One. Related by blood or not, I find what she is doing nothing more than......... I ran out of words

Comment

If I only would get over my insane fear of emoticons.)
                                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                                X